Chapter twenty two

"What do you mean search about me?"

"He's just joking and we overheard you" antonio quickly responded and i sighed.

"Fine, but you still haven't told me why you're with lucas?" I had to ask.

"He's actually my cousin" he replied wrapping his arm around his shoulders. Whoa lucas is his cousin, but i was surprised heather didn't say anything maybe she knew. Well as you all can see heather and lucas are back together i just hope it rolls fine this time

And we went to the hospital.

After reaching the hospital in antonio's car we headed to where mom was kept.

"Hey mom" i said taking a seat next to her.

"Good day mrs. Harthaway" lucas and antonio said in unison.

"You too how was school?" She asked.

"It was fine" antonio answered.

"And how are your exams going?"

"They're also going pretty well"

And they kept talking like they've known each other for years.

About thirty minutes later the food i ordered arrived and i served mom and we also started to eat. While eating dad came in.

"Hey" i said and immediately he turned his eyes met with antonio's.

"Antonio" dad said shockingly.

"Mr. Hathaway" antonio also said getting up and we also got up.

"You two know each other?" I asked but i didn't get an answer from any of them.

"It's alright no need to worry yourselves" dad calmed us and we just sat back while he went to mom.

Dad told me about antonio's dad that means he knows about him but why is he shocked seeing him now.

Wait does dad have some information regarding him. What are my parents hiding from me?

****

Exams were over two days ago and mom's treatment is almost over just a few more days, right now i'm at the hospital with mom and as usual dad is at work. I feel the urge to ask mom what they're hiding from me and i walked up to her.

"Mom" i called out and she turned to me.

"Yes dear everything fine?" She asked.

"Yes i just want to ask you something"

"Alright, i'm all ears" and she sat up.

"You know i know you and dad are hiding something from me so please tell me what it is" i begged.

Mom look shocked and nervous from what i said i hope is not something serious.

"Dear we know and we also want to tell you we just feel is not the right time but don't worry when your dad's back we'll talk about it" she replied.

"Fine, now what will you like to have?" I asked cheerfully to lighten the dullness.

"Hmmmm i'll have...... tacos" she replied eagerly.

"Alright i'll be back" and she nodded. I went out and on my way i remembered my phone's in the hospital and i went to get it.

I was about to open the door when i heard mom on the phone.

"Get back we have to tell her we can't continue hiding it she wants to know and is also her right to know" and a silence for a while.

"Till you come" and she hung up, i slowly opened the door and acted like i didn't hear anything.

"I forgot my phone" i said and carried while mom was staring suspiciously and i gave her a fake smile and left.

Alright seriously what are my parents hiding from me but don't worry they'll tell you for sure.

I bought the tacos, soda and chips and headed back to the hospital but on my way back someone hijacked me and dragged me into a park and to my surprise it was antonio.

"What the....." i said and snatched my hand away and he turned to me.

Oh my gosh

He's eyes are red, infact he's whole face he's angry and maybe even cried.

"Are you okay antonio?" I asked worried.

"I am not, i am not okay" he shouted making me shudder a little and he kept dragging his hair out of frustration.

"Wh......what...do...you mean" i managed to ask cos i am so scared by the way he's behaving.

He kept inhaling and exhaling with his eyes closed until about five minutes before he finally opened them looking calm.

"I love you" he uttered looking into my eyes and i could see a sign of truthfulness in his eyes.

"W.....what...do you...mean?" I asked again this time my voice shaking more, half of me trying to believe and half of me not.

"Yes, i mean exactly what you heard and i'll say it again. Summer i love you" he shouted it.

"I still don't understand, were you behaving like that because you love me?" I questioned was my love a force to him.

"No no no, that was something else but also related to you and guess what it is" what does he mean i'm soo confused.

"Antonio please i can't guess right now i'm already stressed don't stress me more just tell me" this time i said sternly and he sat me down on a seat.

"Fine, we are getting married" and that sounded like death to me.

"What, what do you mean getting married is this a joke" and i got up and he got up as well.

"I'm not joking i know you're shocked just like i was when i found out a...." and i cut him off.

"What do you mean like you" i kept shouting.

"Can you calm down and listen to me" he said firmly and i sat down.

"Days before our exam my father told me he has arranged an alliance for me but he didn't tell me much, so yesterday i found out it was mr. Harthaway's daughter and he has no daughter apart from you and I've been struggling with my feelings towards you" he explained.

"And i finally come to a point where my heart proves i love you" and he turned to me "please accept my love summer".

"WHAT" i screamed at the top of my voice and got up.

"What do you mean by all this have you even thought whether i was told or not and what I'll go through it" and now my eyes are full i can't believe my parents hid such a big thing from me.

Was it what they were hiding from me all this while and does that mean the person on the phone was dad.

OH MY GOD.

A/N

Hey dear readers how's the story going, what do you think her parents will do or say when she tell them she knows? Comment to know. Don't forget to vote.

Love ya