Chapter twenty six

I deserve a reward for the double update, but you guys deserve it so hope you enjoy it.

Today has been noisy and crowdy but is also lovely and beautiful. You all must be wondering why? Well aunt stacy along with her beautiful twins are here for the night and heather is also here with her cousin sis that she is to babysit.

And they are making the house look and sound like hundred kids are residing in it.

"Heather let's go to my room" i said and heather nodded and followed me.

"So what do you think we should do?" Heather asked sitting on my bed.

"Ummmm.......... there are lots of stuffs we can do like, watch, play games, search social media, plan pranks, or study" i listed and heather frowned at the last word. And we all chuckled.

"Seriously can you spend an hour without thinking or talking about study?" Heather asked annoyingly.

"Whatevs. Now what do we do first?"

"How about social media"

"Alright" i shrugged and got my laptop then jumped on the bed and we cuddled ourselves with the comforter as we scrolled through social media.

****

"Seriously i can't believe this is all happening for real" heather said honestly.

"Me too, but what can we do about it, at first i decided to patch him up with someone but then back at the hospital everything changed and i promised my parents to give it a try" i sighed.

You all know who we're talking about right? Well it's antonio

We were scrolling, laughing and commenting on videos and photos we saw when we came across Antonio's photo with his mother. He was smiling so genuinely not all those fake smiles he use to hide his pain.

He looked almost just like his mom just a few things that differentiates them, like his complexion that's his dad's but even the brown eyes are his mom's.

We searched the page and saw lots and lots of their happy family photos and awesome videos, we even saw his brother nick. He didn't really look like someone that would abandon his family especially when needed.

But everything stopped three years back, all the photos and videos were of last four years.

I really pity him, and i feel like staying close to him and tell him everything will be fine just like he did, now i don't feel like leaving him anymore.

"Well i just pray you get the courage to morph him back into how he was before" and heather brought me out of my thoughts with that.

And that cost her a glare.

"What's with the glare, i thought you decided to give in and pray for the best?"

"Yeah, but i'm still not over it" i managed to say.

Should i tell heather about his confession or should i wait for the right time.

No summer you are not waiting for anything.

I guess my conscience is right.

"Heather there's something you should know" i said pathetically.

Heather sighed "how many more am i suppose to know, how come you've been hiding alot from me in such short time?" She asked dejectedly.

"I know what i did was wrong but there was nothing i could do everything happened in a rush, and i was more worried about mom so i placed everything at the back of my mind" i honestly replied.

"Alright, what is it?"

Well, here goes nothing

"Antonio confessed that he has feelings for me, but i don't know whether he meant it or just tried to force himself since we are going to be committed to each other"

I stared at heather as she tried to add what i just said together.

"What!" She calmly screamed not the way i expected, she didn't seem surprised.

"I told you something was going somewhere, and i tell you my dear friend antonio meant what he said" she explained as her face lit up.

"Now is time for you to find out whether you reciprocate or not" she concluded.

"What!, you're crazy how can i just fall for him" i screamed.

"You'll see, trust me" she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Now don't worry yourself too much you have lots of time to think, now let's go check on the kids" and she left.

Oh God please save me from all this i don't want to undergo another trauma. Sigh.

I followed heather down and saw her playing with the kids. Come on summer you need to cheer up.

"Soooo who's up for some snacks?"

"Me" the kids chorused.

"Now to the kitchen" i shouted dramatically pointing towards the kitchen.

We all went to the kitchen.

"So kids what do you want?" I asked standing by the counter while they sat on the chairs and heather stood next to me smiling as always.

"I want popsicles" ally said

"And i want strawberry cupcake" ella also chose.

"And what about you little angel?" So heather's cousin's name is angel and even i don't know whether i called her name or just commented her of being a small angel. Chuckle.

"Ummmm...... i guess i'll also go with popsicles" little angel replied in her angelic little voice.

"Alright little munchkin" i teased dragging her cheeks playfully and she gave me a beautiful smile exposing her dimples.

Man the girl is cute and i just love her

"Now you guys go play and we'll call you when we're done" heather said and they all ran and continued playing.

"So you do popsicles and i'll make the cupcakes" i suggested and heather nodded and we got to work.

****

About an hour later we were done, you must all be wondering how we stayed so long, well after making everything we were waiting for the cupcakes in the oven and we suddenly heard the children quarreling.

When we checked on them they were arguing over cartoons. Childish right.

So between sofia the first and elena of avalor which one is better. I supported elena of avalor while heather supported sofia the first and we teamed up.

Heather with ella and me with ally while angel always being angelic decided to be the judge.

And while being childish the cupcakes got burnt and we had to make it all over again........

A/N

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I know i'm dragging it too long but don't worry i have my reasons and there's going to be alot of drama in the next chapters. Comment on what you think will happen, by the way try to imagine angel cos in my imagination she's quite cuteeee and pretty.

Don't forget to vote, and share.

Love ya❤