2: Take me home

I started working on this chapter while watching Bill nye the science guy in school.

Also just like jack frost, Y/n is invisible to almost everyone. Also you know how the movie ends with a cliffhanger? Yeah I'm gonna keep it going making up random scenes just for my sake.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

I walked down the street keeping my hood over my head. Some children rushed by same with some adults.

I smiled at the sight and kept walking. I then stopped when I came into the view of the statue of Glorith.

I slightly smiled. Kinda proud she has made a name for herself. Behind the statue was what was called "The Gloradome." Wonder why everyone is going inside.

I then saw a TV in a store window and watched the news.

"I don't feel safe."

"It's not what Glorith wanted."

2 different girls said. I continued watching and found out the reason why everyone was gathering there.

Knights in training were going to become true nights. And for some reason everyone seemed to not like the one with black hair.

"...Seems entertaining...Wind. can you take me to a good spot for a view?"

Suddenly a huge gust of wind formed and picked me up and took me to a open window onto of the Dome.

"Thanks wind."

I climbed through the window and made my way towards a empty seat. I glanced at all the people before pulling down my hood.

Suddenly the lights dimmed and spotlights began to shine around.

"And now! The newest KNIGHTS OF THE REALM!"

The crowd began to cheer the knights names as they rode out on horses. That last one out was the black haired knight.

What did the news say his name was again? I'll remember later.

"Now my lords and ladys...Presenting her majesty the queen."

As the dude said the words "The queen" all the spotlights went to a throne in the center of the Dome.

The queen stood as all the knight's got off they're horses.

The Queen reached her hand out too the knight in gold armor and he began to walk towards her.

He then suddenly let out a "Woo" and the crowd Wooed back.

The Golden knight then kneeled before the queen and handed her his sword. She took it and then lowered the sword on each of his shoulders.

"I hereby pronounced you. Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin. Hero of the realm."

After that The crowd cheered and the knight who I now knew was "Ambrosius" took back his sword.

Then the knight with black hair walked onto stage. The queen then seemed to say something to him.

He nodded his head and then kneeled. The queen then looked at the crowd.

"My people...Starting today any of you! Should be able to hold the sword if you wanted! And if your earn it. I have seen this young man do it himself."

The queen then looked at the knight.

"Your sword."

The knight reached for his sword and handed it to the queen.

"I hereby pronounce you. Sir Ballister Boldheart. Hero of the realm!"

So that's his name. I glanced around the crowd once I realized it was quiet. Suddenly some people began to clap and the rest of the crowd followed along.

The queen smiled and handed him his sword. Suddenly. Something felt...off...something was not right.

"Wind...take me down there."

A just of wind carried me down to the ground in the Dome. I froze when the swords handle began to open up revealing a gun.

A green burst of light formed on the tip and then shot the queen in the chest. Everything was like it was in slow motion.

Ambrosius pulled out his sword and hit Ballister right in the arm causing both for him to let go of the sword and getting his arm cut off.

The Lazer hit the screen on top of the dome. The screen the began to fall. I had to act quick.

I scrambles to grab the stick that I kept attached to my belt. I then created a massive piece of ice to over Ballister from getting hurt.

When the dust cleared I saw him unharmed but he fell through the ground. I quickly ran over and jumped down into the hole in the ground going after him.

I saw a knight about to jump down after him but I created ice to block the hole.

Something in my gut told me this was not his fault. That look of fear on his face...

I stood infront of him as he leaned against the wall for support.

"I know your innocent...I just know it."

I stared at him. Why would I say that? He can't see me nor hear me...what's the point.

His eyes suddenly widened and he looked up at me dead in the eyes. I froze.

"W-Wait...Can...Can you see me? Can you hear me?"

I took a step closer to him and he backed up a bit.

"Wait! Please. Let me help you...You obviously can't get out off here alone."

Ballister stared at me for a moment before just nodding. I grabbed my stick and handed it to him.

"Here. Use this for support."

He took it and let me lead the way. I didn't know my way around but I could sorta tell where I was going.

The wind is my guide.

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

I will be adding a couple scenes that I made up so that I can just kinda add lore and make chapters a bit longer.

Anyway hope you enjoyed see you later my bitches and bros and non-binary hoes.