3: Old friend.

Yaba daba doo my sanity belongs to you.

Why did I say that-

Anyway anyone else here tired as fuck?

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

°•°{3rd person's POV}°•°

On a rainy day in the city there was a familiar girl in a allyway. She spray painted over the word "Kingdom" and changed it to "King-dumb"

She let out a mischievous chuckle before hearing the news through her headphones.

She took off her headphones and walked out of the ally and bumped into a man in the process.

"Freak!"

In return the man got red spray paint all over his shirt. He let out a groan and walked off.

"Not since Glorith's monster has something been so hated."

"He's a monster!"

"He's a murder!"

"He's perfect."

Nimona said as she put her headphones back on.

♤{Y/n's POV}♤

It has only been a day or 2 since the incident and me and bal have been getting along pretty well. Even if he doesn't know that I'm basically a ghost.

I sat on a couch making a mini snow version of my favorite animal trot around.

Bal didn't notice because he was making his new prosthetic arm out of all kinds off things while playing music I hummed alot too.

Suddenly a knock came from the door causing both me and Bal to freeze. I sat up and looked at the door, My mini snow animal crumbling to nothing in the process.

I looked at Bal and he did the same. We both nodded and I grabbed my stick and he grabbed a broken bottle.

Ballister crept towards the door as I went up near the ceiling. You see me and Bal have formed a plan for something like this.

If someone shows up I go somewhere up high to hide and he is the one to kinda just be the bait so whoever the person is I can just jump them. I tried looking out the window so I could try and see the person but only could see they're hair.

Short and bright red.

I heard Ballister open the door and I peaked from above to see no one.

"That was weird..."

Now you see I don't know when someone can see me or not. So I don't know if whoever is here could hear me.

Suddenly a voice spoke.

"Hey boss."

I peaked out of my hiding spot to see a girl next to Ballister. He let out a yelp not seeing her. He pointed the broken bottle towards her.