chapter 3: The angry chipmunk

"I don't really think about wanting to be better then that person or be like that person. I only look at myself. I have to be better the my past self its like that"

__ KIM JISOO 2024__

______________________________________

JISOO POV :-

We are coming back from 2nd class and just because our 3rd class is free thats why its great time to practice and coach is also going to be there so girls will practice without talking.

"We should go court Lisa will come by herself. " Mina said I just nodded. Lisa had same class as rosé and mine ware different. I just hope she didn't scold her there cause I definitely want to wetness if she is going to make of me then I want to see her getting scold also. But let's just hope and see.

We enter Court and I saw everyone practicing. Well Lisa is not there thanks God.

"Welcome welcome welcome..... Don't you think its surprising that she complete whole class." Shit. I thought she is not here I mean she can so Lisa can come also.

"Of course rosé I always take full class. Its Lisa who disturb us. And..." And of course she cut me up.

"Shut up ...... She did get full class now when you ware not there. You both are idiots." God why is she like this. I look at everyone they all stop playing and is just giggling and having fun.

"So why are you scolding me alone. Wait wait wait ... Don't tell Lisa told you it was my fault. Cause you kn...."  And she cut me again. I sign in frustration.

"Why would I listen to that dumb...... And where is she. She think if she run away from class I will not find her. You stupid rabbit and the idiot monkey. Let her come here first." She said while get down to court from dugout. And there everyone is practically laughing at me. I glare at them and order.

"Why are standing there and laughing. Wait until I complain to coach. ...... Gooo and play." I said with anger and then again look at rosé and was about to say something when she beat me and said.

"Stop ... No one going anywhere. Why would you complain to coach. At least they are here on time. Not you and that idiot. Just do what you want and tell me if she said anything to coach." Good very good now they just stand there more confidently.

"Rosé you are my friend or ther..."

"And what do you think you are doing there lisa." Rosé cut me off again and everyone look at door including me. And the there lisa standing behind door peaking at us. She was about run back when rosé sharp voice stop her.

"Stop there... If if you get a single step I will cut your feet and fry it for dinner." Wow everyone laugh and lisa come out in a second. So ... Thats why she was late. She thought I will get all the scolding and she will be free. Okay.... Now let's what did rosé do to her.

"How much... How much time I tell you LISAAAAA ... IDIOT.... DONT DISTURB THE CLASS." Rosé hit her on notebook with every world.

"It was not me chaeng..... Ahh don't hit me please it hurts. Its was Unni." Lisa try to blame everything on me.

"Excuse me... you ware the one who was roasting teacher. I just laugh." I said but before she said something. Rosé start hitting me also.

"And why hell ware you laughing. Its not like her jokes are laughable." Oh God she hit with so force. I try to save myself but not helping.

"Aouch......... Chaeng you should have hit me but not dost me like this my jokes are the best." She said dramatically while placing hand on heart. And there come flying heel after her. Its fun watching and whole team getting this fun. Not just team. Everyone around.

"Yahhhhh... Why did you hit me with that hard heel of yours."lisa said in pain.

"You are the one who ask for hitting....... Now get me back my heel." Rosé shout with anger. And lisa did as told. She has not other choice.

"Chaeng you are really disturbing our game please...." I plead with my puppy eyes. I can get what I want cause I am charming, handsome, pretty and smart in everyone eyes but chaeyoung no no no..... She will just consider me I stupid flirty and childish immature.....

"And what about my studies. Which are disturbing because of you two." She start moving towards me and was about to hit me with the heel which lisa give her on time to hit me but some interrupt her.

"What is happening here." Coach said confuse. "Rosé go and watch from dugout and let them practice. Tomorrow is final and I want them to win at any cast." He complete his lecture and start dribbling ball. And thanks God with that rosé just give us our last stare and got out of Court towards uni. I know she heading to library cause she need to study. Not everyone is like Kim Ji Soo "BORN SMART".

And a ball come and hit me in chest which make me awake. "Yahhh ....." I yell and look to the one who hit me and it was coach.

"Come out of yours dreams already. I did save you from nightmare rosé." He said and wink at me. And yes he did of course he know chaeng and her mother like behavior. Chaeng didn't even leave anyone she embarrassed us in front of coach also.

"Yeah yeah you did ... But I am not gonna say thanks." I said while ditch him and shoot the ball in ring and turn to him with smirk. "I am gonna return it tomorrow." With that I wink. And we start playing again.

Its gonna be big game tomorrow. And need to win this so we need a lot of hard work which we are doing so far. I am proud captain.

______________________________________

Hello everyone ,

I know I am too late and its kind of short also but I just tried cause I am doing my research also so its hard to maintain it. Sorry again 🙏🏻

I hope you like this chapter. And if you did then Vote must and don't forget to leave comments about your thoughts. Thanks 🤗

(Question of the day:- How do you think Jen is going to do her entry 🤔😉😜)