The start of something.

(THIS HAS SELF HARM AND  ABUSE ALSO THIS TAKES PLACE WHEN TRAVIS'S MOTHER WAS ALIVE AND TRAVIS WAS 6)
Travis POV:*as I woke up from a nap I then proceeded to go downstairs were I saw my mother and father fighting again my father threw a vase right at my mothers face and stormed off..I then ran over to her and hugged her*...mommy are you ok?....
*she gave the sweetest smile and said yes I knew it wasn't true but I played along the twisted games we where forced to play* alright mom.....*I smiled at her and hugged her...
*soon after my father came back with a knife in his hand my mother hurried to get feet and told me to go hide quickly so that's what I did I hid in a secret closet my mother had built for times like this*.

*as I hid in the closet I heard screaming from downstairs in the basement I held onto stuffed animal my mother had made for me I cried my heart out hearing how my mother was basically getting killed my father then banged on my room door telling me to come out he shouted and said it will only make things worse if I don't so I did what he said and came out slowly opening the door he then grabbed me by the hair and threw my down on the floor while brutally beating me with his fist*

*after he was done I cried for the rest of the night hoping all this would go away*
(10 years later)

*my alarm clock then began to ring I then got up and hurried to get ready...I went into the bathroom and took out some hidden makeup I used to hid most of my scars after that I replaced some bandages I had from some cuts...I then put on my usual purple sweater that was really baggy on me for some reason some short jean shorts I was basically forced to wear and Those fucking green ass shoes my father bought for me I fucking hate them but I don't have enough money for any*

*i then put on my cross necklace and scurried to school I went super early because I didn't want to go with my father*