Scenario 10

Damon, a young executive, and Ashley, an office assistant, are the only ones left in the office where they work. Ashley is cheerful and efficient, but not very smart. She is also view by others, mostly males as being attractive and seductive. Damon enters the only unisex restroom to urgently use when he opens the door to Ashley using the toilet. Damon apologizes and closes the door. Ashley is not bothered and Damon enjoyed what he saw. Damon feels he could no longer hold his urine, reopens the door asking Ashley if he can use the urinal, while she continues occupying the toilet, which is beside the toilet. She says "okay", Damon entering the restroom going directly to the urinal to relieve himself. While going, he finds himself staring at Ashley naked bottom on the toilet seat. Liking what he sees and checking Ashley out and Ashley is checking him and they are proposing they get busy, have friendly intimacy.

Moments, Damon, and Ashley still in the bathroom getting busy having sex. Damon is behind Ashley. Both, together are enjoying the moment, Damon likes what he sees and he proposes, "I wonder if I Can in your anus?" Puzzle, Ashley asks him, "Uranus, how you going to get up there, you would need a rocket ship." Damon thinks she is kidding, also realizing she is not too bright. He explains to her, "I'm not talking about going to the planet Uranus." He makes his explanation and Ashley says, "Oh, okay!" Damon is shock, many women would have turned down his offer, not Ashley as he precedes to penetrate, with her handling the pain well. She is moaning and groaning, while she bent over. Though it is not her first-time experience and it has been a while.

Later, Damon and Ashley exit the restroom smiling together and agree to keep what they had done confidential. Damon tells Ashley, "That was wonderful and a moment like that I will never forget." Ashley responds, "Neither will I!"