Scenario 70

At Home one evening, a mother of four, Stacy is waiting for two of her children, her oldest son Damon (11) and her youngest son, Willis (6) to return from the grocery store after she sent them out to shop. They finally return home with a bag of groceries and Stacy tells them, "About time you two got back, y'all got me worrying and better make sure you got what I told you to get, Damon. That's why I sent Willis with you to make sure and you better have my correct change. A loaf of bread, bottle of cooking oil, two cans of sweet peas, a half-gallon of milk and what in the world is this (4 small rolls of toilet paper in a pack)." Willis tells Damon, "I told you!" Upset, Stacy asks Damon, "When have you ever seen me buy this, Damon. I told you to get four rolls of toilet paper for the house, I didn't mean for you to get this, I meant Marcal, Scott, or any roll with a thousand sheets." Damon tells his mom, "I figure we can save money; mom and they are a thousand sheets." Another child, Rhonda (9) adds, "This definitely won't last for a week." Stacy adds, "more like in a day or two, as much toilet paper we be using. (To Damon) I should make you take this cheap no-frill brand back and get what we usually use."  Damon tells her, "It's going to last mom and I did save money."  Stacy tells him, "Yea, four rolls with two-hundred-fifty sheets each."

Two days later, Damon arrives home from school, going into the bathroom to use the toilet. Just as he is about to take down his pants and sit down, the roller is out of paper; also, there's no toilet paper in the whole house. He really must go bad after holding almost half a day in school. Stacy sends him to the store to buy 4 rolls toilet paper for the household and this time he buys the 4 rolls of toilet paper for the household.

THE END