Chapter 19: America Blitzkrieg Pt.1

Meme

(GATE: Thus JSDF Fought There Intro)

______________________

(A/N: Noted to self, There's gonna been some humor, So enjoyed)

Location: Falmart, Dillman Hill, German-American Base.

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown the German-American Base in Dillman Hill. After some....... Unhinged and Weird incident at the military dorm. Tony and Parker are having trouble processing the incident. Scene there crazed ex-girlfriends arrived in the hill, Things weren't as peaceful to Tony and Parker.

Tony began having PSTD and trauma about what happened. He was scared shitless and shaken about the incident.

Parker...... Well, He's crying and eating amount of cheese after the what happened. He couldn't believe that his ex-girlfriend arrived in this world.

Now, Both idiots and unhingeds retards are now having to deal with their ex-girlfriends.

Back to the scene at the cafeteria. We see Tony and Parker sitting on their sits, staring each other without a word while eating. They're were silents, No words. Just eating.

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:.....

Parker:.....

Tony:...... So...... How weather.

Parker:...... Good....... But scaring.

Tony:................ Are you virgin?

Parker:....... No....... My virginity have been destroyed. I'm scared, terrified and unhinged traumatized about amount of CUM that happens to me. My ex-girlfriend is here..... Scaring and more terrifying.

Tony: You didn't tell me about you crazed ex?

Parker: Well, We both shared the same past. But you don't want to know.

Tony: Ahh? I see. That girl of yours is much crazier than mine.

Parker: Yeah, Ever they're used the........ sex technique. Japanese has some crazy stuff in their.

Tony: Agreed.

Than, The USKAF Soldier past by and heard the two talking. He stop and said.

USKAF Soldier: Hey, How you doing. First time their using the Sex Technique?

Tony and Parker: *Confused* Yeah?

USKAF Soldier: Welcome to Hell.

He left the two. Tony and Parker couldn't help but felt that this is really hell.

Parker: Sir, Did you traffic cones?

Tony: Yeah. You want them?

Parker: Yes.

Tony: How many.

Parker: All of them.

Tony: Ok, I'll- Oh shit there here!?

Tony points at the door, Revealing to be Korone and Toga.

Korone: *Saw tony* Senpai!

Toga: *Saw Parker* Hello my cheese monster~ You lunched is serves under my panties~

Tony: NOPE!!!! *Turn invisble* ✌

Parker: GOODBYE!!!! *Ran towards the window*

Korone/Toga: SENPAI!!!!

Meanwhile

The scene shown General Jackson been called to start the operation as the B-52 finally lift off.

Jackson: Alright, Lefts bomb this shitheads.

To Be Continue

_____________________

Next Chapter 20: America Blitzkrieg Pt.2

End Credit