𝐓𝐄𝐍

═══════════════⋆★⋆══════════════

The six of you watched as Intak hurriedly left the cafe while Layla tilted her head at his sudden disappearance. An awkward silence settled at the table as all of you looked out the door where Intak had rushed out.

"So is he just going to walk all the way home?" Theo questioned.

"I guess so, he wasn't the one who took us to the field with a car," Keeho muttered. An awkward silence washed over the six of you again as you all continued to stare out the door.

But it was quickly broken by Jiung, "Why don't we all hang out for a bit more before Y/n has to head to work?" He asked showing off his sweet smile.

"It'll help us clear our minds with whatever just happened, so that's a good idea" Jongseob replied.

You couldn't help but stare out the door it seemed odd for Intak to just run out but you decided to shrug it off and make the most of it while out with your friends.

After a while of hanging out together, you all decided to leave the cafe noticing how your shift was getting closer.

"Hey Y/n, we'll give you and Layla a ride back home!" Jiung suggested showing you his sweet and comforting smile.

"Really? That would be great!"

═══════════════⋆★⋆══════════════

The car made a stop in front of your home. You quickly hopped out of the car with Layla following you close behind. "Thanks for today guys. I hope we can do this again soon!"

"Of course we can! Let us know when you're free and we'll cross off anything we have for that day" Keeho said. You bid them goodbye before making your way over to the door and unlocking it.

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice call out. "Jake? You came back quicker than usual! How did the shoot go?" You asked him whilst taking off Layla's leash, to which she immediately ran over to Jake.

"It went good, per usual. Where did you two go?" Jake's voice held a note of curiosity, as he set his phone to the side.

"I took Layla on a walk and we ran into some unexpected people." You told him.

"Who?" Jake asked. "We ran into Jiung and the others," You said pursing your lips.

"As in?"