I'll never leave you my love

The tension in the dressing room hung heavy after after Mumbai Indians suffered a defeat at the hands of Gujarat Titans. The air was thick with sadness and disappointment. Ishan who had been struggling with his form, sat with his head bowed low, away from everyone in a secluded corner of the room. 

During the entire match Shubman noticed his boyfriends changed demeanour. He knew Ishan was blaming himself for the loss and decided to check on him. While going towards the dressing room, Shubman met Rohit, who told Shubman to go and check on Ishan as he is distancing himself from everyone. 

Shubman's heart broke as he saw his boyfriend sitting in a corner with his head low, Shubman quietly sat beside Ishan, placing a comforting hand on his thigh. 

Ishan unable to contain his emotions, broke down, and Shubman's heart sank. Ishan rested his head on Shubman's lap, tears streaming down his face, and Shubman could feel the weight of Ishan's despair.

Gently rubbing his hands on Ishan's back, Shubman attempted to provide solace. Ishan's cries gradually subsided, but the pain lingered.

Shubman, tears welling up in his own eyes, gently lifted Ishan's face to meet his gaze. Cupping Ishan's cheeks in his hands, he tenderly wiped away the tears that stained Ishan's face. In a soft, caring voice, Shubman asked, "What happened, Ishu?"

Listening to Shubman's soothing tone, Ishan's emotions surged again. "I'm such a failure; I can't even play well. I don't know why they selected me. Today, I got out at 92 with such an easy shot. Rohit bhaiya must be so disappointed in me.The entire team must be thinking I'm such an idiot. I've let down my parents. Why would you even be with such a loser person Shub. They all must hate me; I'm such a failure," Ishan confessed, his voice choked with self-blame.

Shubman's heart shattered at Ishan's raw vulnerability. He tightened his embrace, pulling Ishan into a comforting hug. Gently kissing Ishan's forehead, Shubman whispered, "You're not a failure, Ishu. Everyone goes through rough patches. Rohit bhaiya believes in you, your parents love you, I love you and we're a team. We win together, and we face defeats together. Your worth isn't defined by a single match. And I'll never leave you my love. We are forever you understand. It's just a rough phase ishu, you will get throught it, we will do it together."

Ishan continued to cry, the weight of his emotions pouring out. Shubman held him with unwavering support. "What if Rohit bhaiya hates me now for my performance, he is my idol. I'm so scared Shub. I've disappointed everyone. This whole season I've done nothing but make Rohit bhaiya sad. I'm such a loser."

"Ishu, my love look at me. You are not a loser ok. You are a brilliant cricketer. The way you look forward to challenges and overcome them is the one of the reason I fell in love with you. Ishu you are not the one who gives up. I trust you Ishu and i know that you are going to overcome this. Rohit bhaiya will never hate his kiddo, he loves you so much and yk when i was coming up to meet you, he told me to check on you. He was worried for you, not disappointed in you. You'll bounce back, Ishu. We all believe in you, and we're here for you. I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what always." Shubman reassured, his own eyes reflecting the pain he felt for Ishan.

Shubman held their hands together and kissed Ishan's forehead and whispered, "I love you ishu, so much."

Ishan whispered back, "I love you too Shub, always and forever." And hugged him tightly knowing that he can overcome any challenge a
ny day only if he had his Shub with him.

This pic always makes me cry, how sad ishu was :((( i love him so muchhhhhh

i love him so muchhhhhh

Hope y'all liked this one <3

Make sure to vote and comment!!!

Also my pre boards are starting from 10th dec so i won't be updating much
I might update once or twice
But i will regularly update after 24th dec as my pre boards end .

Don't forget me y'all ilyyy

Requests are open so pls tell me what y'all want to read further xx