heated confessions

The hotel lobby buzzed with the energy of the cricekt team, laughter and chatter filling the air. Shubman entered, scanning the familiar faces, but one was notably absent. Frowning, he approached Virat, asking, "Virat bhai, Ishu kidhar hai?"

Virat, ever perceptive, noticed the concern in Shubman's eyes. "Room mai hai woh. Kuch hua hai kya tum dono mai?"

Shubman nodded, a knot of worry forming in his stomach. He made his way to the room, anticipation and anxiety mingling within him.

As he entered, he saw Ishan sitting, visibly annoyed, staring at his phone.

Shubman, attempting to break the tension, sat next to Ishan and teased, "Mujhe miss nahi kiya tune, Ishu? You're not even paying attention to me."

Ishan, seemingly uninterested, stood up to leave, but Shubman, not willing to let him go, grabbed his wrist. "What's wrong, Ishu? Baat kar mujhse."

Ishan, frustration evident in his voice, shot back, "What's wrong? Tu bata what's wrong. Now that you have a girlfriend, you forget about your best friend. Now that you're the 'Shubman Gill,' why would you even care about me?"

Shubman, genuinely confused, retorted, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Ishan, unable to contain his emotions, exploded, "You ignored me! You went out with your new girlfriend, Sara. You forgot that we were supposed to go out for sushi, and you ditched me for her. You forgot that we had plans!"

Shubman, realization dawning, admitted, "I forgot. I'm sorry, Ishan. I didn't mean to."

Ishan, feeling hurt and neglected, cut him off, "Of course, you would forget me. What am I to you? Just an idiot who fell in love with his best friend, who now ignores him for his new girlfriend."

Shubman, processing Ishan's words, whispered, "You love me?"

Ishan, his frustration reaching its peak, yelled, "Yes, I love you! And you don't even care. Are you happy now? Go fuck yourself, Shubman!"

Without a moment's hesitation, Shubman grabbed Ishan by the shoulders, pushing him against the wall. The forceful contact shocked Ishan, but it also sent a jolt of exhilaration through him.

Shubman's eyes bore into Ishan's, the intensity of the moment hanging in the air. In a fierce whisper, Shubman demanded, "Shut up, Ishan."

Before Ishan could react, Shubman's lips crashed against his with a raw and unbridled passion. The kiss was more than an apology; it was a declaration of desire that had long been suppressed. Their lips moved fervently, tongues dancing in a desperate attempt to convey the unspoken emotions that had lingered between them.

Shubman's hands, no longer restraining Ishan, roamed over his body, exploring every inch as if trying to memorize the contours. Ishan, lost in the heat of the moment, reciprocated with equal fervor. The room seemed to fade away, leaving only the echo of their breaths and the pounding of their hearts.

Breaking away momentarily, Shubman spoke with a husky voice as he pinned Ishan's wrists above his head, their faces inches apart. "I don't have a girlfriend. Sara is just a friend. I had to go with her because we have an ad shoot with the same company. I forgot about our plans today and i am very sorry for that. I didn't ditch you, i genuinely forgot about it, i will make up for it, i promise.

Also I love you so fucking much."

Ishan, breathless and overwhelmed, could only nod in response.

Shubman seized the opportunity, his lips reclaiming Ishan's in a hunger that spoke of pent-up longing. The atmosphere crackled with the electric charge of their unspoken connection finally coming to light.

As their kisses grew more fervent, Shubman's hands slid under Ishan's shirt, fingers tracing patterns on the bare skin.

Ishan's breath hitched, a mixture of anticipation and desire coursing through him.

The room felt like it was on fire, each touch and kiss fueling the flames of their passion.

Shubman, unable to contain his own desires, murmured against Ishan's lips, "I want you, Ishu, i want all of you."

Ishan, surrendering to the overwhelming need between them, gasped, "Yes, shub, yes."

Their connection deepened as clothes were shed, and the intensity of their longing was laid bare.

Shubman's touches were both gentle and possessive, his lips leaving a trail of heated kisses along Ishan's skin.

Ishan, overcome by the magnitude of the moment, clung to Shubman as if grounding himself in the reality of their shared desires.

In the aftermath of their intense encounter, Shubman and Ishan lay intertwined on the bed, the room now filled with a serene calmness that contrasted sharply with the earlier storm of emotions.

Shubman traced circles on Ishan's back, his fingers gentle and reassuring. Ishan, still catching his breath, looked into Shubman's eyes, a myriad of emotions reflected in their depths.

"I never knew," Ishan admitted, his voice a mixture of vulnerability and wonder.

Shubman, his fingers softly combing through Ishan's hair, replied, "I should have told you sooner. I didn't want to lose our friendship, but now I see..... I'm so in love with you idiot."

Ishan, a small smile playing on his lips, said, "I guess I should thank Sara for unintentionally pushing us to this moment."

Shubman chuckled, "Ha ha, usko ek thank-you card hi bhejde pagal kahi ka."

"Chup kar yaar, Shub." Ishan blushed and cuddled into Shubman more.

As they lay there, the reality of their connection sank in.

Shubman pressed a tender kiss on Ishan's forehead, "Chal, soja abhi, kal Rohit bhai mar denge practice ke liye late hua toh."

Ishan reciprocated with a lingering kiss on Shubman's lips and whispered "Goodnight Shub, i love you."

How was this????

Hope y'all like itt <33

Requests are open 🤍

Make sure to vote and coment ♡♡

OUT OF CONTEXT BUT LOOK WHAT A CUTU PIC OF OUR ISHU KISHU 💕💕