sickfic

so many of y'all requested for a sickfic so here it issss. 

In the soft morning light filtering through the curtains, Shubman stirred awake. Glancing at the clock, he realised it was time to start the day. 

As he looked to his side, he saw a peaceful sleeping Ishan. He didn't know he was staring until his alarm went off and broke him from his trance. "Shubman stop it, he's your best friend nothing else", Shubman thought to himself as he left for shower.

After a good shower, Shubman thought to wake up Ishan as it was nearly time for breakfast. As he tried to wake up Ishan, he felt an unusual warmth radiating from his bestfriend's body. Concern etched across his face, Shubman gently shook Ishan, whispering his name. "Ishu, chal uth jaa, dekh it's already 8:30". 

"Shubi, sone de na yaar pls thodi der aur," Ishan still lost in the realm of dreams, whispered. 

"Ishu yaar uth jaa, Ro bhaiya phirse daatenge," hearing this Ishan quickly woke up as he didn't want to take yelling from his Ro bhaiya. As he was going towards the washroom, a dizzy spell took over him and he stumbled his steps.

Shubman quickly went near Ishan, and held him close making him sit on the bed. "Ishu, kya huh sab theek hai, tujhe Kuch ho raha hai kya?" Shubman spoke hurriedly as he was extremely concerned about his 'best friend'. 

"Areeee, shubi kitna tension leta hai, kuch nahi hua. woh bas itna jaldi uth gaya na isiliye aisa hua hoga."Ishan shrugged Shubman off as he didn't want to worry him more and lied about his headache and sore body. 

"Pakka na? Tujhe theek nahi lag raha toh aah mat aa practice mai alarm kar." Shubman said as he rested his hands on Ishan's waist and rubbed soothingly. 

"Ha ha pakka i'm ok," Ishan replied with a sleepy smile and with a small blush due to their close proximity. 

Shubman realised their position and chuckled awkwardly and removed his hands from Ishan's waist. 

"Mai niche jaa raha, tu bhi aaja jaldi ok ishu,"  Shubman told Ishan as he left from the room. 

Ishan still blushing temporarily forgetting about his headache just gave a nod and went to shower. 

Ishan descended the stairs for breakfast, his usually vibrant demeanour replaced by a weary expression. Shubman, seated at the table, couldn't help but notice the change. His gaze lingered on Ishan, concern etched across his face. 

Virat, catching Shubman's worried glance, questioned, "Kya huh Ishu ko?" Shubman, still keeping an eye on Ishan as he was now talking to harry, replied, "I don't know bhai. He looks very tired and usko subah chakkar hi aya tha." Virat now equally concerned as Shubman said, "Must bhai jet lag. Long flights can mess with you. I'll talk to him."

Despite Virat's reassurance, Shubman couldn't shake off the unease. As the breakfast chatter continued, Shubman remained silently observant, his concern for Ishan lingering like a quiet undercurrent in the room. 

TIME SKIP TO PRACTICE 

During the intense practice session, Ishan's fatigue became increasingly apparent, His steps faltered, and a dizziness settled in. As he made his way to the dressing room, exhaustion overcame him, and he stumbled.

Luckily, Harry, quick to react, caught Ishan before he could hit the ground. 

Virat who was just entering the dressing room saw this and hurried towards both of them.Concern vivid on his face, Virat exclaimed, "WHAT HAPPENED? ISHU IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, WHY THE FUCK ARE U PRACTICING?" 

Hearing Virat's voice Rohit went inside to see what's happening and stepped in before Virat could yell at poor Ishan even more. "Vi, calm down. Usko Abhi chillane se Kuch hone nahi wala. Let's take him to his room. I'll call the physio. Ishan and buck Maine Vi ko chip kya doesn't mean I am not angry on you."

Ishan realising he fucked up big and he couldn't hide his sickness any longer, nodded silently as Harry led him to his room. 

As Ishan rested on the bed, Ro and Vi sat beside him waiting for the physio to come. Harry went outside to inform others about the situation, as they might be wondering where they were. 

Shubman, upon hearing what had happened, sprinted to their room, worry evident on his face. Entering the room, he found Ishan sitting his eyes closed, his face had those evident lines of pain which Shubman could easily detect. Shubman didn't even realise Rohit and Virat were in the room as well. 

Shubman approached Ishan, gently rubbing Ishan's cheeks, and whispered, "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well, Ishu?"

Ishan instantly feeling better as he heard his shubi's voice, opened his eyes to a worried Shubman looking at him. 

Ishan gently held Shubman's hand admitted, "Didn't want to worry you." 

Shubman, finally relieved that his ishu was being honest remarked, "Pagal hai tu, I've been worrying about you the whole day idiot."

Ishan, smiling, hugged Shubman, whispered pouting "sorry, maaf karde mujhe."

Shubman looking at that cute face of Ishan melted and pulled Ishan's cheeks and laughed. 

A "ahem ahem" broke them from their love space. "Yo love birds ham hai its room hai," said Virat  smiling. "Is it safe to open my eyes?" Rohit said cheekily as he was covering his eyes with both his hands.

"Bhaiiii", Ishan said blushing. 

"Tüm baitho, apna chalu rakho, ham jaate hai. Nahi toh jo nahi dekhna woh dikh jayega." Virat said winking as he and Rohit left the room, leaving the two best friends alone. 

Shubman just looked at Ishan and burst out laughing, both blushing as well due to their seniors teasing. 

Hope y'all liked it!

I will try and post another sickfic today, which will be filled with fluff and have a very clingy Ishan...

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLESE <3

requests are open xx