accepting those feelings.. (shubman version)

lots of requests for Shubman version tho here y'all go <3

"Shub, its late chalo lets go," Ishan said as he held my hand and pulled me towards the entrance of the hotel lobby. Well y'all be wondering where we are, we were walking in the garden area, it was a tiring day and we both needed fresh air. It's currently 2 am but I don't want us to leave. The serenity which was held in the dark night in the presence of him was everything to me 

To be frank, I would be at peace anywhere, if I'm with him. He is my everything, I can't possibly live without him. To think when I went from 'Ishu my best friend' from' Ishu to my soulmate' is blurred in my mind. I remember one day waking up and just knowing that "fuck, I'm in love with him."

It's hard to concentrate when he's around me or when he is talking to me, staring at me with those beautiful eyes, which take my breath away. If I could I would look at them my whole life. His eyes hold a type of beauty which I've never seen, his eyes are so captivating that I would get lost staring at them, they show his raw emotions even tho he is trying to hid them. 

My heart does palpations whenever we accidentally brush our hands, or when he holds my waist with his one hand and talks to me. I go mad when we hold eye contact. it feels like my whole world has stopped and its him and him that matters. 

Its absurd that i had fell for my best friend, but I'm so glad I fell for the most caring and loving man. I would not change a single thing about him, he's just so perfect. The way he plays, his way of looking at the world, his care for others, his aura, his everything is just fucking perfect. 

I don't remember what exact moment I fell for him, but all those moments spend with him are etched around my heart. I would never forget the times I've spent with him. The way he makes me feel safe, content, at peace, and the most important thing; he makes me happy. He has this magical aura around him that would make anyone around him feel at peace and joy. 

Without him, I feel incomplete. I feel like I'm Half a heart without him. He completes me. He is that person who would never make me feel lonely. He is the one who I can pour my heart out too. I don't have to pretend about anything when I'm with him. And even if I did he sees right through me, so its all in vain. 

I've read books on how love makes you feel, what happens when you find that one person. Idk when I started relating to all those stuff with him. He makes me feel all those things. I love him, and its not just an infatuation or silly little crush; its love. The love that makes you feel at home, just a smile of that person would make all your worries go away. When that one person looks at you and without words can understand whatever you're going through; that's when you know that you have found your soulmate. 

Love the word itself makes you feel warm and fuzzy. A loved person's presence can itself make you feel happy, or when you both have had a shit day but then just coming home seeing them and sitting beside them, no words exchanged but just in their embrace, a comfortable silence shared, can make a day 1000 times better. Love is crazy, mysterious, dwelling, caring, aching but most of all its fucking comforting and that's what I feel for him. This is the kind of love that I have for him. 

When i had joined the U19 team, I had no one, I was all alone. Having no one to talk to is hard asf. I barely talked to anyone as I was very much intimidated. That night when I was in my room, a very bubbly person made their entrance and said, "Why so sad soniye when your new best friend is here." and at that exact moment I knew that he is going to be my forever. The only person who made me laugh and made me at ease during the season. I will always be thankful that I have someone like ishu in may life. 

It breaks my heart to see him sad, his usual cheerful self gets replaced with a gloomy self. Not all can see the difference but his eyes show his hurt strongly. The amount times he's cried to me because he was dropped, or bcuz his form was not that good kills me. He is not meant to be sad, a man like Ishu should never have tears in his eyes. He doesn't know how perfect he is, he doesnt understand that anyone would do anything to be like him. 

It hurts when I see the continuous trolling, sometimes I just want to end the lives of these stupid trollers. HOW DARE THEY SAY ANYTHING TO MY ISHU. I even get pissed at the selectors for dropping him, if it wasn't for him, I would barged in that meeting and would given a good piece of mind to those selectors. But that idiot goes, "Don't worry Shub, I'm sure i'll get a chance later." 

Well idk what to do now, I've fallen for my bestfriend very hard. I feel sometimes that he might also share these feelings but then its just ishu, he's that loving with everyone around him. I want to make him mine, I want all his time, all his attention. I need him desperately. To hold him and tell him how perfect he is, to spend countless nights just loving each other. 

Virat bhai noticed my feelings for him and even told me to do something about it, but I'm scared, what if I ruin the friendship. I can't live without him, but its getting hard now. I just feel that one day I'm going to blurt out my feelings to him and then everything will be ruined.  

I think I'm going to confess to him soon, I can't hide it anymore. I just hope that he reciprocates my feelings. 

At that very moment, my chain of thoughts were broken by a soft hand caressing my cheek, "Shub, kya hogaya, kidhar kho gaya, chalooo", Ishan said pinching my cheeks. This boy istg. 

"Tere pyaar mai", I replied cheekily, and the sight infront of me, made my heartbeat skip. Ishan was just standing near me blushing like a mad man, his fingers still intertwined with mine. If I could I would kissed him right there without caring one bit. 

"Kuch bhai yaar Shub, chal abhi dekh its so late," Ishan replied still blushing. I couldn't say anything and just followed him, our hands still locked with each other. 

dear ishu, 

God only knows
where this could go
And even if our love starts to grow
out of control
You and me go up in the flames
Heaven won't be the same
Heaven always look so easy 
You're an angel in disguise believe me 
Who knew somebody like you would love me 
And it hurts to know our whole life could be up in flames
Heaven won't be the same...

be mine ishu?

- your one and only, Shub.

HOW WAS THIS?

HOPE YALL LIKED IT

DO YALL WANT A CONFESSION CHAPTER AS WELL??

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT 

REQUESTS ARE OPEN