🔥M19 x F18 (best friends)

TW: smut, this is just a pure sex scene.

(F18 POV)

I hear a soft knock on my door, and strut over to open it.

The white wooden door swings in towards me, and I see you standing there with lust overflowing from your eyes.

"Are you...alright there?" I ask.

"I need help," you mumble out.

"What, may I ask, with?"

"Sex. I know it's weird because we're friends but I'm really struggling to ignore it myself," you say barely above a whisper, your voice filled with embarrassment.

"And you chose me? Why?"

"Because you're...well, you're good at this. You have sex often so you know how to do it properly."

“Wow, I don't know whether to be insulted or flattered," I chuckle, “it's fine, I'll help you. Come on in."

You follow me inside, and I lead you down the hallway towards the bedroom.

“How long has it been?” I ask.

“I believe the last time I was here was right before christmas when I picked you up.”

“No, no, I meant when was the last time you had sex,” I laughed.

“Oh, uhhh...never. I wasn't planning on having sex until marriage,” you said sheepishly scratching your neck.

“Interesting. Looks like I have my work cut out for me then.”

I lock the bedroom door and move close to you. I run my hands up the front of your thighs and don't stop until reaching your chest.

“Do I have your consent to fuck you? To dominate you? To give you pleasure?”

Your eyes twitched, “yes you have my consent.”

“Wonderful.” I pushed your chest and you fell backwards onto the bed. “Let's begin then.” I said seductively.

I straddled your torso, bending down and kissing your neck and collarbone passionately.

“You're very good at that," you said, trying your hardest not to squirm.

“Don't be afraid to make a racket, no one is home and these walls are very thick. Trust me," I said, still teasing your neck.

As I finished saying that, you let a loud groan slip.

“That's more like it," I cheekily said.

I moved away for a second so you could take your shirt off, and the second it was off I planted myself on your collarbone again.

I felt your cold hands snake up around my sides to my back, and your warm breath on my neck.

“You look so pretty underneath me,” I pulled back and whispered seductively.

There seems to have been a sex switch I pulled, as my whole demeanor was now incredibly different. I was no longer treating you like my best friend, but a loving sex partner.

You lay there whimpering for a moment as I pulled off my tight crop top, letting my breasts bounce in front of you. Your eyes widened, “c-can I touch them?” you stammered.

I giggled, “of course. Good job in asking for consent, but you don't need to ask with me. My body is your body for now, feel free to touch it.”

You nodded, then reached up to my breasts and I let out a small groan. I could feel your erection on the underside of my thighs as I sat on you.