V||- nostaligia

Lokis pov-

I time slip to the end of time. Me, Sylvie and mobius are all in a tent and the other Loki's, as well as the alligator, are outside talking to each other.

"I'm gonna go talk to the other guys. Then we can try and enchant allioth. It'll work, i promise"

This is back when i was in love with Sylvie. It feels so different here now, when my feelings have changed so much. It's weird, but it still feels slightly the same as now my hearts reserved for another one.

"Wow. Enchant it. Sounds fancy. I would love to have powers. Hey, maybe i do, i just don't know it because we're in the tva. I wonder what i do outside of the tva. Maybe i'm a superhero. Maybe i jet ski. Who knows". Mobius says, looking up at the sky as if he's imagining what his life could be like.

"Maybe you're called don. Maybe you sell jet skis. Maybe you have kids." I say, hinting slightly.

"That would be something all right. I mean, kids? Wife? Selling jet ski's? I mean, that part sounds okay."

"Maybe you don't have a wife. Maybe she died early on. Maybe you're looking for a man"
I say, please just get the message already

"A man? Well, maybe. Ive never been into romance. The time keepers--or whatever replaces them now, don't allow it"

"Maybe they do" i look him gently, passionately in the eye. I want him to know, im getting impatient, im so desperate

He looks away and starts to look at the big purple cloud in the distance.

"Don't die." He says
"Don't worry mo--"
"Loki i'm serious. Do not die. If you died i'd rather stay here with the other Loki's than go to the tva."
He says, in a much more serious but caring tone.

Maybe he did get the message after all

"Look, it'll work, i know it."
I see Sylvie in the corner of my eye walking back over.

"We have to get going now, these guys are heading off too" Sylvie says, pointing to the Loki squad.

President loki's there too. I don't know why, i swear he got his hand chopped off or something

He comes over, with a full hand

"Hello, villian other me. I heard about what you did in new York from this Sylvie girl. It was cool" president Loki said in a slurry tone

I look at mobius because i was going to introduce, well..myself. He's starring at president loki with a shimmery glitter in his eyes

President loki looks over at mobius

"And whos this beauty. You and other me look like boyfriends. Am i on the right line? I wouldnt blame the two of you if you were, i mean its one of those things where i'm wondering who i'd wanna be more. Other me, or handsome suit man"

I blush, and i look over at mobius and he looks flustered too. I hope he's not embarrassed.

I wait for him to say something

"No, w-we, --we're not boyfriends. I--" mobius says, interrupted by sylvie

"Oh don't deny it. Anyway get a move on love birds or we'll be eaten by that thing" referring to alioth

"So you're free?" President loki says, slurry again, to mobius, in a flirty tone

"Well- who's asking?" Mobius says, flirting back

Before i can listen in more, Sylvie grabs my arm and attempts to drag me over.

President loki and mobius are still talking. Like back off.

"Actually- mobius needs to come with us. And he's mine. Come on ...moby."
I nickname him and call him, and i snapped. I was getting annoyed. But was it worth it?

He comes over and walks with me and sylvie

"Moby? Really? Im not a whale, dick." Mobius says, jokingly
I chuckle after i get the joke. I didnt even find it that funny, but while it's coming out of his mouth, it makes things ten times better

"'Mobius, you can walk until we get to that point. Then go back to the tva." Sylvie says
"Actually- i think it might be better if he comes with us. I mean, the more the merrier right?"
I say, i want him to come.

"Loki he might die. We wouldn't want that would we, especially you." She says, as if we really were boyfriends

I liked it.

Did he?

"Were you jealous? When president you was flirting with me?" He says, smiling

"What-no. I just wanted to get a move on. And my very good friend back." I said friend extra loudly. But i didn't want him to believe me.

"Okay, heres the plan. We'll enchant it, and if it works, mobius can come through. While we're doing it he can stand back." Sylvie says

"Okay, good plan. I'll stay here, and you guys go and um- .. enchant it." Mobius says

"Okay, good. Lets go loki" she says

We go up to allioth and hold hands to connect our loki-power. We both try hard to enchant it as we both glow green. I almost forget the part where allioth gets distracted.

He begins to come towards us.

I start deliberately make myself glow green, holding daggers in my hands, waving them about and running to distract allioth. It doesn't work. I look behind me and expect to see classic me make asgard, and right on cue he does.

Once i know its working, i run back to sylvie and continue to help her.

Alioth goes over to fake asgard and when it realises its not real, it eats classic loki instead.

The last words you could hear were 'glorious purpose!" Coming from the mouth of a wise man.

Now we have an opening to he who remains' castle thing and i pretend to act shocked and surprised.

We walk further, with mobius, and stand by the door a while waiting for the right time to go in.

The doors open.

This time i feel confident, because im with mobius. With him, i feel more confident and comfortable. This time this better work, because its exhausting.

°°°

Guyssss i just got like four of my mock results and i think i might die...

German- 79% (💪💪)
Maths- 53%
Religion- 42%
Chemistry- 29%

:(((((((

-----

Word count- 1053