CHARACTERS

Your imagination- ha seon
she have a bubbly and cute personality she's very kind to all people around her up to the point that they are already taking advantage of her kindness. She is well loved by others due to her kind and innocent personality being as well the only girl in their group. Tides will turn upsidedown to our ha seon when she will encounter a strange feelings towards her friends.
Lee Jinki-onew
the male protagonist on our story he is very bubbly as well but a little naughtly sometimes, his personality depicts as a strong leader to their group and a little childish, nothing matters to this aside for chickens (fried)
Choi Min Ho- minho
has a very funny person all people love him due to the fact that he is popular and very humble. He can be trusted to any physical things due to his determination. He loves on doing pranks to his friends but in times of need he can be as matured as his age.
Kim kibum-key
he is the eagyo king of them all likes to use his appeal as eagyo king to get what he wants. He is not so friendly but when people got to know him they will be able to see how he is loyal to his friends. At times he can be grumpy and gullible.
Lee taemin
next to key he is the next eagyo prince, he is the most childish of them all he like to pull pranks to other people he is the very opposite of key when in terms of being friendly all the people knows him and he knows them as well. He is a cry baby.
Kim Jong Hyun-Jonghyun
the father type material to ha seon and the group he is one of the two person whom ha seon and the group can trust when in terms of advises next to minho. He is always the target of the destructive duo (key and taemin) and he cant stand keys eagyo. He looks so tought but he is the kindest of them all. He cant stand injustice in incorrect practices.