All About Akari

Biological Information JAPANESE NAME: 田中あかりRŌMAJI NAME: Akari TanakaALIAS: Necromyte

JAPANESE NAME: 田中あかり
RŌMAJI NAME: Akari Tanaka
ALIAS: Necromyte

Personal Description
BIRTHDAY: January 10th
AGE: 15 (First Appearance) 16 (Currently)
GENDER: Female
HEIGHT: 167cm (5'6)
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Black
BLOOD TYPE: O
QUIRK: Necromance

Status
STATUS: Alive
FAMILY: Unnamed Parents
OCCUPATION: Student
AFFILIATION: U.A. High School
FIGHTING STYLE: Melee + support combat

Voice Actor
JAPANESE: Eri Kitamura
ENGLISH: Amanda Céline Miller

Akari Tanaka (田中あかり, Tanaka Akari), also known as Communicating Hero: Necromyte ( コミュニケーションヒーロー, ネクロマイト) is a student in Class 1-A at U.A. High School, training to become a Pro Hero.

Appearance

Akari is an African American girl of slightly tall height and has a mature physique. She has a short, black Afro (a chunk of it in between her eyes, some partially swept to each side).

During school, she wears the regular U.A. uniform for female students. The only difference is, like Uraraka, she wears black leggings instead of the usual high-knee socks worn by most female students.

Her hero costume consists of a long sleeves black and white bodysuit with the same color combination boots to go with it. For her winter costume, nothing's changed except for a black cape being added.

Personality

Akari is an introverted teenager who mostly keeps to herself. Just like Shoto Todoroki's previous behavior, she's usually quiet and reserved. She's not very social to those in her class or in public, only talking to a few people; though, she can be very talkative to those she's most comfortable with.

She's shown to be a fan of horror movies and tv shows; she also enjoys writing scary stories and reading them online, kind of like Reiko Yanagi.

Unlike the main characters, Akari isn't trying to seek attention to become the #1 hero or anything, but just wants to help people whenever she can.

Quirk

Necromance (ネクロマンス, Nekuromansu): Akari's quirk allows her to see, talk, hear and control the dead (if necessary). She can't really control on who she sees or hear, so sometimes the dead can be a distraction for her when trying to have fun or do tasks. She's now learning how to block those distractions by using methods like listening to music, meditate, or just simply saying stop. Though sometimes, they won't listen to her, which makes her irritated. With that being said, she can raise the corpses and dead beings, making them move and react. They have to be carefully monitored by the user because of their mindless behavior.

Stats
Power        3/5 C
Speed        5/5 A
Technique        4/5 B
Intelligence       4/5 B
Cooperativeness        4/5 B