Synopsis

I have Akari coming in after the Sports Festival Arc and before the Vs. Hero Arc, so it's pretty much in between those two arcs.

~*~

Vs. Hero Killer Arc

Akari has to decide on a hero name for herself, which was later revealed to the class as Necromyte.

After Class 1-A is finished formulating their Hero names, Mr. Aizawa tells Akari that she was not given a personalized workplace list to choose a workplace that he wants to train at due to her arrival at the school. On the day of the workplace training, Akari is at the train station with his class so that she can watch her class participate, much to her entertainment.

~*~

Final Exam Arc

Akari didn't participate in the End of Term Test due to her late arrival, thus making her watch her classmates face the teachers in combat.

~*~

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes

At some point, Akari arrives to I-Island alongside Hanta Sero and Rikido Sato. On the night of the I-Island preview, Akari, Sero and Sato go to eat at Meke's Dinner when a curfew announcement is made, without knowing that the I-Island system was hijacked. They walk back to their hotel room. Once Melissa reboots the system to normal mode, Akari, like Sero, is happy the phone service is back up so she can listen to her music playlist.

Akari hangs out with the rest of her class after the I-Island Expo opens up.

~*~

Forest Training Camp Arc

Due to a shopping center incident, where Midoriya had an encounter with Tomura, Mr. Aizawa informs Class 1-A that the destination for their lodge trip has been changed and the new destination will only be announced on the day of the event. The first semester has come to a close and summer break has begun.

On the day of the summer camp, they are informed that the new destination will be a mountainous region, owned by the professional Hero Team, the Wild, Wild Pussycats, where they will undergo reinforcement training to strengthen and upgrade their Quirks, also allowing Class 1-A to obtain their temporary licenses. Class 1-A's bus stops for a restroom break, where they meet Pixie-Bob and Mandalay, who challenge the students to reach base camp past the forest in three hours. Then, all Class 1-A is forcibly thrown into The Beast's Forest by Pixie-Bob's Quirk.

To reach their destination, they must traverse the forest, which is inhabited by dozens of hostile earth monsters created by Pixie-Bob. The Students work together to fight their way through the forest. Akari uses her quirk to raise five dead beings from the ground to help her in combat.

The journey through the forest to the Cabin takes them around eight hours before finally arrive at the facility, battered and tired. Class 1-A fetch their luggage from the bus and put it in their rooms. Later they go to the dining hall and the Pussycats serve them dinner.

The next morning, Class 1-A are outside the training camp cabin. Mr. Aizawa greets his students and tells them that they will undergo reinforcement training to strengthen and upgrade their Quirks. To increase her cooperativeness and speed, Akari's training consists of having her talk to dead beings while fighting them at the same time. Afterward, Classes 1-A and 1-B are tasked with cooking for themselves. While preparing, Akari made a slight threat to Bakugo, saying that he better not blow up any food equipment or else. During dinner, Akari makes a comment on how good the food tasted in her mouth.

The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains invade that night where all the students were supposed to participate in a courage test. Mandalay sends out a telepathic message warning the students of their arrival. Shortly after Mr. Aizawa leaves, Mandalay sends out two more messages giving permission for students to fight back and informing everyone that Katsuki is one of the villains' targets.