you get me so high

In contrast to all of his previous meetings at the clinic, today, Jisung is greatly dreading his visit here. It's a feeling he hasn't felt ever since he had been switched under the care of Doctor Lee. Today wasn't even a scheduled visit— it was rather an emergency of some sort.

What had happened was, earlier today in the gym, everything had been going fairly normal with Jisung whining and moaning about his personal trainer making him complete his sets. Despite this, he always complies to do so. He's a people pleaser, and who is he to disappoint his trainer when he's been supporting him well along his journey?

He thought today was the perfect day to max out. He'd treat himself later before bed to a nice bubble bath accompanied by wine and a movie. Of course, he'd do it— he's been working so hard, so why not?

Unfortunately, that is exactly what led him to be parked in front of the therapy clinic at seven in the evening. He's clutching onto his hip bone like it'll snap off if he loosens his grip. He's been whining in pain for a good fifteen minutes. Overestimation combined with his high ego came to bite him back in the ass.

"Are you sure you don't need me to stay?" Changbin, his part-time gym buddy and Felix's boyfriend, asks for the nth time, voice laced with growing concern. He had been kind enough to drive Jisung through all the traffic to the clinic.

"Yeah," he attempts to smile, his lips wobbling as a whimper bubbles out of his throat. "I'm all good! Just— I just, um, need to get checked out or I think I'm going to die."

"Oh— man. Yeah, if you really insist— is your doctor almost here?"

"I believe so," he hisses when he leans back in his seat. "Amelia said Minho lives a bit outside of town. He's probably going through traffic as well."

"Minho?"

Jisung catches Changbin's skeptical stare. It's kind of scary how much his boyfriend reflects him. "Doctor Lee," he corrects himself. He clears his throat. "Anyways, I really appreciate you taking me all the way here. Seriously."

"It's no problem at all."

In the rearview mirror, Jisung can easily establish when two headlights reflect onto him and Changbin, brightening the parking lot that the two had previously occupied before this car had pulled up into it. Jisung's fists already clench in anticipation.

"Is that him?"

Jisung hums, swallowing the lump in his throat. "Should be."

Beside them, a black sedan parks and through that dimmed window, Jisung can make out a figure rustling around in the car before the door opens and he doesn't know why he's still surprised— Minho steps out and closes his door.

From what Jisung can see, he's dressed way more casually than he'd ever seen. He shoves his keys into his black hoodie, and Jisung's eyes can't help but trail down his figure to find those legs, normally in black matching scrubs akin to his top, dressed in grey sweatpants.

A sweat breaks out at his hairline. Both at the pain and at the sight of him.

He seems to be confused, so he hears Changbin breathe out softly and fully turn off the car so he too can step out.

"Good evening— Doctor Lee?" Changbin greets and looking out his window, he watches Minho look up and blink in slight confusion from behind his let-down bangs.

"Ah, yes that's me."

"Yeah— I'm Changbin, I drove Jisung from the gym because he seemed to be having some sort of an emergency. Pain somewhere around his hip area?"