The end of a battle

*i wake up under a pile of rubble and everything in one eye seems dark but the other seems perfectly fine and my face really stings*

Mind: w- what happend? Why does my vision look like this?

* I pushed the Rubble off of me and see a glimpse of myself in the reflection of some glass.... my face is slashed from the top right of my forehead to the bottom left of my face and it's going through my eye as well*

 my face is slashed from the top right of my forehead to the bottom left of my face and it's going through my eye as well*

Me: m- my eye * I get up and realize my arm feels... heavier than usual I look down and see that my katana landed straight in my arm then it started to hurt so I pull it out of my arm* ack!

( remember High pain tolerance until he notices the pain unless it's his face or head)

*then i remember*

me: Inosuke.... * I look around and realize almost every building is destroyed*

W- what happend? Where are the others?

* from my left I hear a crash when I look it's Tanjiro jumping out of a burning building*

Me: Ta-

Sickle Demon: I gotta hand it to you you really are the most disgraceful scumbag. In all my life, I've never seen anyone as Shameless or cowardly as you.

*tanjiro falls down and starts throwing things at the demon*

Mind: h- his fingers are broken... where is everybody else?

* the sickle demon kicks Tanjiro in the chest making him spit out blood*

* I run at the demon as fast as I can jump up and attempt to cut off his head*

Me: TANJI--

*all of a sudden I'm grabbed by one of the belt demons sashes*

Belt demon: i dont think so trash

Sickle demon: hahahahaha now you can have one of your friends watch as you become a demon as well

Belt demon: what? No wa-

Me: Tanjiro would never become a filthy demon! No matter what you say hell never be one of you!
You hear me?! NE---

* the belt demon wraps a sash around my mouth*

Belt demon: oh shut it and don't interrupt me again

Sickle demon: well if that really is the case...*he looks at Tanjiro* were gonna kill your little friend there slowly and painfully as you watch helplessly and unable to do anything! Then well move onto you

*all of a sudden Tanjiro Headbutts the Sickle Demon*

Belt demon: what are you doing, brother? Get back up on your feet!

*Tanjiro Slashes at his Neck pinning him to the ground with his sword

Belt demon: hey! What the hell are you doing? Don't get beheaded by someone like him! I'll decapitate this brat with my sash then help you!

Mind: oh no! * I try my hardest to get out of it but no matter what I do I'm stuck*

*shes about to cut my head off but then.... im cut free?*

* I look where the belt demon is looking and I see.... Zenitsu!*

Me: Zen! Your a life saver! Litterally!

Belt demon: die you ugly freak! * she launches her belts at Zenitsu but he dodges them*

* zenitsu does a Thunderclap and Flash but... it's so fast I can barely even see him move*

Me: * I jumped down to the ground and grab my katana from where I dropped it*

Mind:Tanjiro is about to decapitate the sickle demon so I should help decapitate the other right?.... but the sickle demon is stronger he could break out somehow..... * I look between Zen and Tanjiro back and forth* Damn it! Who do i help?!

* all of a sudden the sickle demon starts using his blood demon art to repel Tanjiros sword up and knock him back.

*Tanjiro blocks some of his blood sythes and slashes then the sickle demon is about to slash him through the eye but.... Uzui comes out of nowhere and blocks it*

Mind: ok... ill help Zen then....

* I jump up onto the roof and run after to help Zenitsu*

Mind: dont worry Zen im coming!

* i try to catch up but I can't, I'm too far behind, but im just close enough to hear them*

Belt demon: it's too bad you'll never get the chance to decapitate me, because before you do I'm going to tear you to shreds!

* she makes her belts go all around zenitsu suddenly..... they're cut?
And.... Inosuke jumps up?!!

Me: Inouske?! But how?! You got stabbed through the heart!!

Inosuke: don't underestimate the sheer flexibility of my body! Shifting the position of my internal organs is nothing but child's play for me! And since I grew up on the harsh Mountain Side poison doesn't work on me either!

Mind: woah... thats.... pretty cool

* seeing that Inosuke still alive gives me a sudden burst of determination I Rush as fast as I can towards them jump up and also slash her neck we all decapitate her at the same time*

Me: woohoo we did i- wait whats that yelling?

*i turn to see Uzui yelling something to Tanjiro*

Uzui: Kamado! Get up! Its not over yet!

Mind: huh? But... we decapitated both of them at the same time didn't we?

Uzui: Run! Hes not done yet! YOU GOTTA RUN!!!!!!

* all of a sudden from the sickle demons body moves and some of his circular slashes start coming out and causing a big blast knocking all of us away*

Me: ahhhhhh! * suddenly I hit my head on something as I am flying back and I get knocked unconscious*

*when i woke up*

Tanjiro: Dylan! Dylan are you alive?

Me: i- *cough* im fine Tanjiro dont worry.... but I do feel strange

Tanjiro: don't worry you'll feel better in a second just let Nezuko do her thing

Me: hm? What thi-

* all of a sudden there's pink fire all over me*

Mind: wh- what the he--

* but when it goes out I feel much better

Me: wh- what was that?

Tanjiro: turns out her blood demon art can burn the poison out of your body and is actually harmless to humans only harmful to Demons

Me: oh... thats cool.... *i pass out again*

( that'll be the end for this chapter my guy's gals and non-binary Pals next chapter will be the first chapter of the swordsmith village see ya!)