2 real life.

January 2022

     Danielle quickly changes into her bikini, on her own in a changing stall. Stripping from her jeans, sweater and shirt underneath. She hates the cold and gets cold so easily.

     The black bikini first her nicely, she loves this little thing

     Once changed and put her normal clothes over a hanger. She heads out of the stall as the first, putting it in a locker and closes it with her bracelet key. Her phone in there apart from her wallet, that she will keep in the swimming bag that Raymond has.

     Raymond is the second to finish and rolls his eyes at her. "Always the quickest." He snickers, getting his own locker and waits for Margaret to finish too to put her clothes in.

     She shrugs her shoulders. "You know me." She smiles.

     It doesn't take much longer before Margaret is done too, putting her stuff in Raymond's locker before they lock it and head out into the spacious indoor swimming pool.

     "But really? Can't you pretty please not do karaoke night with me?" Margaret asks, a hopeful smile on her face.

     "Nope."

     They find a table with four chairs, putting their towels over three of them and the swimming bag on that of Raymond's. She puts her wallet away and smiles mischievously at them.

     She grabs them by the hand and drags them towards the wild water ride. Giving neither of the two any time to understand what is going on.

     She takes them into the heated water and out into the cold winter air that's turned entirely dark by now. With a squeal from Mari, she drags them to the entrance of the wild water ride. Ray understands what she wants and knows she's a daredevil.

     She's the first down the slides, with Ray following soon with Mari as the last. With her arms thrown in the air and laughing, she goes down. Head under water and slipping but she doesn't care, not when she accidentally swallows some water.

     They do that for an hour, before she's out of breath and can't seem to gain her breathing from all the laughing.

     "Girl!" Mari says, pulling on her wrist. "Calm down."

     Daniëlle smiles as she turns to her friend, almost bouncing on her heels. "Sorry, you guys had me sit still for hours." She says sheepishly.

     Mari nods. "Alright, that's true. We'll be at the seats." Her friend tells her.

     Raymond nods. The two of them leave Daniëlle  all on her own. She heads to the slides and smiles at herself. Even as a child she would go alone from slides and wild water rides.

     When she was young, her parents had more attention for her older siblings than her. Although every time she would go alone through the swimming area alone, her parents would get angry because she was young. She was six when her parents divorced and she was send to live with her father.