3 real life.

January 2022

Once done getting changed into her normal clothes

Once done getting changed into her normal clothes. She heads for the air dryers on the walls, standing underneath it. Allowing the warm air to warm up her cold bones. She's always cold.

With her eyes closed and listening to the sound of the air dryer. She misses the moment that the formula 1 guys come walking into the area where the dryers are. Letting her long blonde hair dry, it takes a long time for it to dry.

"You're not getting a crush on her now, right Max?" Her eyes fly open and look at Max and the Australian, Daniel.

Max crunches up his nose in disgust, shaking his head furiously. "God, no!" He says, slapping Daniel's head. "That's what we have Lando for."

"Keep me out of this!" Lando snaps as he comes walking from the changing stalls, his face bright red from the embarrassment and blush. Pointing his finger strictly at Max, who just shoots out laughing at him.

"Lando's better looking than you anyways." Danielle shoots max a mischievous look, who rolls his eyes at her but sticks his tongue out at her.

Which has lando turn into a blushing tomato. Who scratches the back of his head with an awkward smile on his lips and doesn't really know what to do other than smile and stand under the wall air dryers.

Max makes a look of pretend offence, placing his hand on his chest. "You wound me." Max pretends to die as he takes a dramatic seat at the benches on the other side of the room.

Lando and Daniel look at the two, brows raised and no clue why they are acting this way. What has gotten into them since they seem to get along too well for people who just met.

"What cabin do you stay in?" Lando changed the topic.

Just in time to notice that the rest is done changing too. Her friends seem stars truck by the fact that these are f1 drivers.

"The devil's number." She grins, stepping from under the air dryer, her hair dry enough for her.

Lando makes a happy squeak, his eyes wide in shock. "We're in cabin 667 and 668!" Lando says excitedly, grabbing her hand to pull her out of the indoor swimming pool. They head through the gates into the market dome.

She falls into line with Max, who is the last one through. Lando doesn't seem to have noticed much since he's rambling to Carlos. For a second it's quite between them, all the playfulness between them having died down, leaving nothing but awkward silence.

"Ella?" Max softly asks, almost fearful to utter the name.

She turns to face him. "Mhm?" She mumbles softly.

Without as much of a warning, she's spun on her heel and engulfed in a tight hug. So tight that momentarily she can't breathe, she can feel the fear and relief that Max feels bleed through their hug.