Chapter 1: My Story Began

"Young Master Lucas, where are you going?"

"Ryan, how are you? I'm going to find the world tree first, please take care of the black tower for a few years. see you."

This happened thousands of years before the current Emperor, Claude de Alger Obelia ascended the throne. I am a magician who specializes in time and space, although my time magic for now can only keep me young like Lucas. I was given the task by Lucas of guarding the Black Tower for the time being.

"That young master, always throwing his responsibilities at me."

Lucas, a legendary wizard from the black tower, red eyes and black hair, is also a wizard who has the same teacher as me, although our strengths are as far apart as earth and sky, but he treats me like one of his fellow friends. I call him young master because the teacher will be passing on the black tower to him.

"Well, it's time to clean up the Black Tower."

A few thousand years later, or when Claude de Alger Obelia ascended the throne. I started working in the kingdom as an apprentice wizard and doing research on magic and mana. After a few years working.one day in the garden of Ruby Palace to find peace in my research, because if it's in the main palace, there are so many people.

"You must be the magician sent to kill the young lady!!!"

A loud voice from behind me, when I looked back I found a beautiful lady pointing a kitchen knife at me.

"Calm down Miss, I'm just here to find some peace."

"'LIAR'... Where is the proof?"

I handed her the research papers I was working on. She looked at it and her expression changed instantly when she saw it, she also dropped the kitchen knife she was carrying.

The woman lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Magician."

"It's alright. You must be very loving to the young lady you are taking care of."

"Very much. She is a beautiful and kind young lady. Unfortunately, she was deserted by her parents."

"That's a pity."

"I am Lilian York, head maid of the Ruby Palace, pleased to meet you, Mr. Magician."

"Nice to meet you Ms. Lilian, I'm Ryan, one of the palace magicians."

"That's great, you're so young to be a palace magician."

"I'm already 10 years old and I'm just an apprentice magician, Ms. Lilian."

"Still, that's extraordinary. It seems like it's time to meet the young lady, then continue your research Mr. Magician, I'll take my leave."

Lilian York, a Head Maid of Ruby Palace. A palace used for the emperor's concubines, but rumor has it that the bloody emperor killed all his concubines. However, there was a young lady there?, there are survivors, thank goodness, may your life be comfortable, young lady whose name I don't know.

After finishing my research report, I returned to the main palace to give the results. I was given permission to conduct my research on Black Magic and Dark Mana. After a few years, my research was forcibly suspended. Finally I only researched more about ordinary mana flow.

After a few years of work, I was invited to a royal party. Like any other party, the palace was only filled with annoying two-faced people. I just decided to leave. While walking out, I accidentally bumped into a young lady, I helped her up.