Chapter 7: Second Life, a normal life, or is it?

"So explain who you are and what you're doing to me?"

"Lucas, I'm sorry to bring you here, but your existence will disrupt time and space, so please understand. I have placed you from another timeline in your place, so please forgive me."

"What do you mean, and why can't I use my MANA?"

"This is a world without MANA and magic, so I've locked away 100% of your powers."

Lucas approached me and wanted to punch me, I of course held him back easily.

"Well listen first. I'm Ryan, your teacher's teacher."

"My teacher's teacher? Then why did Mr Ryan, who is the teacher of my teacher bring me here?"

"I brought you here to accompany me to watch over a woman by the name of Athanasia. I sent her here because of my promise to make her live happily."

"Accompany? I, a sorcerer from the Black Tower, am accompanying you on such an insignificant matter."

"Then I will give you your memories from Athanasia's third life."

I used the Grand Memoria Nexus again on Lucas this time to get him interested.

Lucas let out tears and said, "Alright, I'll accompany you."

"Good."

Then we explored Hanguk or South Korea together. After the few months we spent together, we discovered that Athanasia in this life also had the same name, She had her mother die at birth and not long after that her father had left. Then she was orphaned and lonely until the age of 15 when Lucas and I arrived. We also learnt that this Athanasia had her inheritance taken away by her own family.

"Mr Ryan, please let me accompany her."

"You may not. Your job is to accompany me, not her. I'll be lonely then."

"What the hell. I don't care."

"How cruel. But you can't mess with time and space unless you're a great sorcerer."

"Damn it. Alright Mr Ryan."

"Good."

Lucas, who has no magic, can't do anything. Seeing this, I finally allowed it as long as he didn't interfere too much with the affairs of this world.

"Okay. But only give him his 15th birthday cake."

"Yes Mr Ryan, I promise."

The next day, Lucas bought a birthday cake for Athanasia. Then he with a new body in this world gave it to Athanasia.

"Miss, sorry to disturb you, I would like to give you a birthday cake."

"Why me, do we know each other?"

"Sorry Miss, I just wanted to give you this cake because my girlfriend just dumped me. Please accept it."

Athanasia took the cake and smiled, then said, "Thank you, ahjussi."

Lucas seemed to be holding back his anger because his new body was a middle-aged uncle. I deliberately turned him into an uncle so that he wouldn't be recognized at all. I laughed to see him being called ahjussi by the woman he loved.

Hahahha, ahjussi, that poor Lucas, but I did it on purpose, so I'm the guilty one, but it's still hilarious, HAHAHA.

"You're welcome, young lady. I'll excuse myself then."

"See you next time, ahjussi. I'm very grateful for the cake you gave me."

Lucas didn't seem to want to hold back his feelings anymore. At that moment, Lucas hugged the 17-year-old Athanasia.