Knocking on the door. (chapter 1)

Ghost immediately opens the door and shouts:"Really? Another day doing nothing and watching some movies with your friends?!" You were shocked.

You stand up from the bed and walk towards him with an annoyed face. "Ghost, I didn't ask for your opinion. And you should knock on the door. I don't care if you're my bodyguard or not. Knocking on the door is really polite."

You whisper to him in an annoyingly tone.

Ghost crosses his arms on his chest and looks deep in your eyes with his cold eyes. He tilts his head a little bit to the side and puts a hand on your shoulder.

And whispers:"I'm not mad. But you should keep studying and working on your car business you always wanted to have when you were a kid like your father told me. And I'm here to make sure you'll be fine and protected."

Ghost whispers and leaves the room.

You are shocked by the words from Ghost, and right now, you were sorry for talking to him like that. You know his childhood traumas, and he knows yours. He didn't deserve it.

Your friends decide to leave your house. You are really disappointed by yourself, and you really wanted and needed to talk to Ghost. He is standing outside your room while your friend leaves the house.

You open the door and look directly in Ghost eyes and say:"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to talk to you that wa-" You were interrupted by your father calling you downstairs to meet someone new.