Not a Virgin anymore (chapter 5)

Ghost looks at you in a serious and flirtatious way.

Ghost looks at you for a second and asks you:"Tell me you have some condoms here. I'll die if you don't." You look at him in a serious way. "I don't..nah I'm just playing."
You say softly, chuckling while grabbing two condoms from the desk and smiling, looking at Ghost. Ghost looks at you even more seriously. He takes his underwear off and puts the condom on.

Ghost grabs you on your both wrists and pins your arms above your head. He teases you a bit by squeezing your breasts a bit. And then he puts his dick inside of you. This was your first time you ever had sex with someone, so you are a virgin..well, not anymore. You are no longer a virgin. Ghost moves his hips inside and out faster and faster.

He goes even faster while you moan softly and sigh. He squeezes your tits even harder right now. He lets your wrist go and forces you into a doggy pose. He grabs your hips with both of his hands and pushes you inside and out harder and harder. It felt really good and you started to cry but Ghost didn't care and know.

He pushes you even harder in and out now with more force and
whisper:"S-s..s-slow..do-down.." Ghost didn't care and goes even faster.

['After a few hours']

You and Ghost were laying on the bed. He was breathing heavy while looking to the ceiling and holding your head against his bare chest. The only thing in mind right now was.. that you are not a virgin anymore. He kisses your forehead gently and stands up. He wears a new pair of underwear and his suit. Like every bodyguard. He softly nods and leaves his's room, leaving you alone on his bed. Naked.