First love. (chapter 3)

Ghost looks at you and at your dad softly smiling under his mask. "He's gone."
Ghost whispers in your ear. You had a little shiver when he whispers so near on your ear. Almost touching your ear with his lips.

And your dad didn't see it. Your dad went since long in his room for a long time.

You turn to Ghost and say:"Ghost, I have a problem." Your voice is shaking a bit. "What is it?" He asked a bit more worried and got closer.

You look at him and speak up again this time more softer:"I think I fell for someone." "Oh that's not a big deal, dear. I don't see any problems." Ghost said while stroking your right shoulder softly.

"Yes, it is. I don't know if he feels the same."
You said, worried. Ghost looks at you and chuckles. "Dear, love is normal for people like you." Ghost says now a bit calmer.

You look serious at him now. "You don't understand. I know him well, and he knows me well. We are close, but.. I don't think if he feels something." You say serious.

Ghost chuckles and says:"Then when you see him make a move." You look at him and.. you kiss him on the cheek. You had to stay on tiptoes to kiss him. Ghost looks at you and starts to stutter:"O-oh.. well, that was not what I expected. Uh. I'm sorry." He says and leaves you in the living room alone.