Ghost's dad. (chapter 2)

You walk downstairs while Ghost is behind you, making sure to protect you and safe.

You arrive downstairs and see a man dressed well in a dark grey suit, a white shirt beneath the suit. But Ghost is shocked and mad at the same time.

You look at Ghost confused, and he looks back at you in a mad and cold way. He speaks up:"Aha. Dad. Since how long, huh?"
Ghost says. You were shocked and stutter:"D-dad? He is your d-dad..?"

Ghost looks disgusted at the man next to your father and clicks her tongue. Ghost whispers in your ear:"Let's go in the kitchen, dear." You nod softy and follow Ghost in the kitchen.

Ghost looks at you and crosses his arms on his chest he stares you in a serious way, and you speak up:"Ghost, im sorry I talked to you that way before. I was just thinking stupid you don't deserve treating me to you this bad."

Ghost sighs. "It's fine. Now the problem is the man speaking with your dad. He is my dad. He did so many things that are illegal or just wrong. And he shouldn't be here. You guys are in danger."

You raise one eyebrow. And stare at him, confused. "Like? Which illegal things if you could make an example?" You ask, confused and upset . Why didn't he tell you before? Ghost sighs and whispers:" He sold drugs or.. abused an 11 year old. And many other things."

You were shocked and just nodded. "So now. We have to get him out of here." Ghost said, seriously looking down at you. He is really tall, but that doesn't matter right now. And then you walk again in the living room, fake smiling, and you speak up again.

"I'm sorry if I can't keep my mouth shut. But sir, we have many things to do right now. And my dad is really busy so if you could please leave." You said while smiling a bit and slowly pushing the man outside of the house.

The man leaves a bit embarrassed and disappointed. When the man is gone, you turn to Ghost, smiling softly.