.*𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES
______________________

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES______________________

______________________

•MY HEAD WHIPPED AROUND AND EYED THE MALE THAT SPOKE TO ME.

"Oh choso, yeah...how cool." I softly smiled at him with a look laced with worry.

"Can you stop being so worried over a bitch like him? He doesn't think with his brain he thinks with his dick and you're going to get hurt." Choso spoke with an agitated look and he placed a hand on my shoulder, guiding me inside our classroom as we begun to stack tables to create mini sections of privacy for our sleep space.

"Choso you don't know anything." I finally said in response while rolling the first blanket out in my small space.

"Why cant you say choso thank you." He sounded a bit upset, and i looked over my shoulder to eye him as he was pulling two pillows out of the bag and handed it to me and then took his and went to his section which was next to mine- however i couldn't see him as we placed blankets over the stacked tables to give everyone their own privacy.

"Thank you..." i mumbled as i placed the first pillow then placed the second blanket over them, and finally placing the final pillow.

I got up and made my way to the end of the classroom noticing everyone has already drifted off asleep except from suguru who was still setting his space up. I rummaged through the drinks and picked up a water bottle and managed to make my way back to my space, taking light sips.

"Y/N..." my ears perked up at the mention of my name causing me to get up and check choso, however he was asleep.

I wonder what he's dreaming of to cause him to say my name.

My face flushed at the thoughts as i tucked myself in my bed and drifted asleep.

>>>>

•THE SOUND OF LIGHT GIGGLING AND SMALL MOANS caused me to wake up, sitting up and rub my eyes in circular motions.

I looked to the side and there was light casted somewhere in the hallway and i was annoyed. I rose from my bed as i took light steps towards the door, looking out from the window to see id the corridor was clear and it happened to be- which confused me.

I unlocked the door and slid it open with a click, as silent as possible, sliding it back but not completely closed behind me in case i do encounter a zombie.

I crept my way towards the light as the sounds of light moans grew as my nose scrunched in thought of who that could possibly be. Before i could even take a peek i heard a familiar voice causing my heart to crack.

"Lila you suck it so well- fuck...." The male groaned and i felt enraged.

Just as i was about to barge in, a hand grabbed my shoulder while its other clasped over my mouth as i let out a light squeal in fear, i looked and saw it was choso as he slowly let go but never let go of my shoulder, as he leaned closer to my ears.

"Shit did you hear that?" Lila spoke up.

"Nah, regardless nothing will happen." Satoru responded as the sloppy sounds continued.

"You shouldn't let your feelings get ahead of you." Choso whispered as his hot breath tickled me.

"I warned you..." he said before parting and intertwining his fingers with mine, leading me back to the room.

I continued to follow along just eyeing his figure with upset eyes, as he locked the door behind us and lead us to my bed.

He sat himself on my bed as he pulled me down to him causing me to be sat on his lap as he cuddled me.

"Choso..." i mumbled taken aback.

Less than 24 hours ago we hadn't even looked at each other nor spoken to each other but now we are cuddling? However, it's not like i didn't like it- he was very attractive and sweet...its just satoru was my crush.

"Shhh, forget about him for some time- say...why don't we get payback?" He smirked at me as my mouth hung agape and he placed his finger underneath my chin, pushing it up causing me to shut my mouth.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck, heat spreading across me as i felt his lips brush my neck causing me to let out a small quiet whine. I could've sworn i felt him smirk.

He placed a light kiss on the crook of my neck as i frlt him circling my back, my hands made their way to his hair as i played with it whilst he continued to kiss me. I begun to grow more needy as i started to grind on his lap however he pulled away and looked at me with the same usual look- plus a smug grin.

"Not so fast princess. You're too upset right now." He reasoned as he plopped me next to him, and tucked me on as i looked annoyed.

"Who said im sad, im more mad that he thinks he can fuck around with me and toss me to the side because of a bitch i hate." I snapped back while crossing my arms and glaring at him.

He let out a soft chuckle, and i could've sworn his eyes softened. "Quite the sassy baby aren't you, look it's about 2:00am. Let's get some rest and get payback tomorrow." He pat my head as he laid down next to me, closing his eyes.

"Wait." I spoke up as he opened one eye.

I sat up as i scooted closer towards him, reaching for one of his space buns and untying it, then doing the same with the other side. I had always brung a brush around with me so i opened my bag and took out the hair brush, sitting him up and brushing his hair.

I peered at his face taking in his features, his pale skin, eye-bags, gorgeous sharp jawline and nose... the mark across his nose and his majestic long hair that suited him perfectly. He seemed to notice me taking in his looks and purposely removed his shirt causing my eyes to widen, and struggle to not admire his greek God figure. He was such a turn on.

"Thanks princess, now turn your horny brain off and sleep." He grinned, lying us down and cuddling me as my hand rested on his chest.

His eyes were now closed, and i felt myself heat up at the wild thoughts flashing across my mind of his fine man next to me... maybe satoru blinded me for too long.

"I said sleep not stare at me you creep" choso mumbled as my eyes widened once again, and squeezed shut. I forced myself against his chest and snuggled in- eventually falling asleep.

"Goodnight my beautiful girl...i cant wait to show how much i love you." choso opened his eyes and smiling softly while he rubbed circles on my back.

______________________
DONT FORGET TO VOTE<3