.*𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES
______________________

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES______________________

______________________

CHOSO HAD PULLED APART FROM ME AS
he gently picked up my clothes and placed it on my lap, planting a kiss at my temple as he pulled up his boxers and trousers. He then begun to make his way closer to gojo and stared him down with crossed arms.

"Yeah, a video." Gojo smirked at choso.

"A whole apocalypse and all you're thinking about is fucking with us? Does that make any sense?" Choso asked in a dumbfounded tone as gojo shrugs and smiles.

"Ask her first maybe, let her explain why this is such major thing." His pointer finger directed at me as I immediately faced the wall and held my breath.

"Y/N what does this guy want you to say" choso sighed obviously annoyed.

"Huh...i have no clue." I lied through my teeth as i heard shuffles.

"Well, may you please leave- i do believe i planned to speak to her alone here?" Gojo asked as he made his way closer towards me.

"Whatever you want to say, say it whilst im here. I don't trust you." Choso stated as my eyes widened.

"Not an issue for me...maybe her. Well then-"

"Choso please leave, I'll catch up with you later." I spoke up and faced him as he looked quite taken aback but left silently anyways.

"What happened to us?" Gojo asked with his eyebrow raised.

"I don't know, you tell me maybe." I shrugged my shoulders as i begun to put my clothes on.

"Y/N, look at me." I sighed heavily as i held eye contact with him.

His ocean blue eyes, they honestly could tell you all about him, his beautiful face...he was a whole greek God. His eyes was enough to make me regain some of them small feelings i had for him before hand and without noticing- he begun to slowly lean in- i finally processed what was happening once i felt his lips against mine and i pushed him off of me.

"Satoru...i like someone else and i think it's obvious that me and him have got something going on. Plus you have a whole video without our consent." I crossed my arms and frowned at him as he tugged his phone up at my face.

"Go through it, i didn't i just said it because i felt uncomfortable waiting any longer." He mumbled shyly as i took the phone from his grasp and went through it completely.