.*𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES
______________________

THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES______________________

______________________

THE ROOM FELL SILENT AS WE CONTINUED to stare into one another's eyes, he looked annoyed. I shuffled around to stand up until i felt gojos hand grasp at my wrist causing me to look back at him as he then shook his head slowly indicating I shouldn't let my emotions get the best of me.

I sighed frustrated and plopped down next to gojo once again as i frowned at choso.

"I honestly don't know what he's on about." He threw his hands up in defence as i scoffed.

"Bitch be so fucking for real right now, don't play with me." I shouted at him as he looked behind him then back at me.

"Shh, quiet down the others will hear you and come-"

"I don't give a single fuck." I cut him off blandly.

"Well...to be honest we only knew each other for like... i don't know... days i could count on my fingers. Nobody told you to trust me and-" I interrupted him once again.

"Don't finish your sentence you fucking prick, i swear down you dare touch me ever fucking again- that dick of yours? Snip." I did a snipping action with my fingers as we all suddenly jumped at the bangs on the door.

Me and Gojo got up and went towards the door, unlocking it then sliding it open as we saw a frustrated Lila who stood in front of the whole group of the others.

"How the fuck did you-" she slapped gojo across the face and grabbed him by his shirr pulling him closer to herself.

"How did i survive being shoved into the zombies? Be so fucking for real right now....haven't you got a single ounce of shame?" She screamed at him as i eyed Monica who looked just as surprised as she was and spoke with my eyes.

Monica what the fuck?

Girl don't as me- i thought it was the end of the world.

Where did she come from?

Dunno, but she barged in demanding to see gojo.

Her eyes then everted to next to her as she nudged her head backwards a little bit indicating i should look behind her with a shocked face. I then focused my eyes behind her as a figure popped out of the room behind her and my eyes widened.