Chapter Twenty-One - "Are you gay?!"

Louis' POV:

Harry looked at me, staring directly into my eyes. His eyes were shining, but kinda dull at the same time and I couldn't tell what he was feeling, at it was scaring me.

"Can you.. can you open the door? I don't feel like talking to her.. or.. you know..", he said with a whispering voice. 

I nodded, kissed his cheek and got up, making my way over to the door. I turned around and looked at Harry in worry.

He sat on his bed, his knees pulled up to his chest, his head rested on his knees so I wasn't able to see his face. 

I swallowed and opened the door, and stepped outside, closing the door behind me so Anne wouldn't see Harry because I knew that she would rush into his room and that was a thing that Harry would not love to see.

"Louis, what's wrong?!", Anne asked me the second she saw me, with widened eyes and worry written all over her face.

"It's nothing to worry about.", I said to her in a voice as calm as possible, lying straight into her face.

Harry wanting to die was a thing to worry about. 

"Then why did you scream at Harry?", she continued asking me.

"It's.." I started, stopping. Why did I scream at him? Oh yeah, Harry told me about his suicidal thoughts. I swallowed hard.

"Louis, talk to me before break in that door!"

"I screamed at him because.. he came into the room and threw himself on the bed and.. you know.. I was still laying there and it was a bit unexpected that Harry fell on me." 

Anne nodded.

"Louis?" 

"Yeah?" 

"If there was something.. concerning that Harry told you.. you would tell me, right?" 

I swallowed hardly, and slowly nodded, hating myself for every move I made because, truth is, Harry didn't want to tell me anything, but I sure as hell wasn't helping him with what I was doing.

"Yeah.. I would." 

She nodded. "Thank you.." She pulled me into a hug and I could truly say that I've never felt worse in my entire life.

She let go of my me and turned around and walked away.

I cleared my throat and walked back into Harrys room, closing the door behind me, and sat down next to Harry and pulled him into my lap.

He instinctively snuggled himself into my chest, and I kissed his hair, running my hand through his curls, and I could feel him relaxing in my arms.