Chapter :- One

Ryu Shi Oh's POV:

I was abandoned by my birth parents...

Betrayed by the one girl I trusted...

Facing death in my best friend's hands...

Is there anyone more pathetic than me?

Tsetseng, or Gang Namsoon, the girl I trusted, stood there, telling me not to...

But it's too late...

I shoot myself... I don't want to die in the hands of the last person I love...

It's the end...

At the same time, in London...

Royal London Hospital...

Third Person POV:

A girl lies in the ICU...

A mixed-race girl, half Indian, half British...

With soft black hair, light hazel eyes, wheat skin tone, short but chubby...

Wearing an oxygen mask, she suffers from Rheumatic Heart Disease...

Constant fever, painful joints in the knees, ankles, elbows, and wrists...

Congestive heart failure symptoms, including chest pain, shortness of breath, and a fast heartbeat.

She needs constant medical attention, now in ICU due to heart failure.

Back to South Korea:

Third Person POV:

Binbin took Ryu Shi Oh without alerting PAVEL and sent him to London, where he was admitted to the Royal London Hospital. Binbin was worried about his friend. Even though his mission was to kill him, how could he? He is the one who was with me during his hard times.

To protect him, Ryu Shi Oh was taken care of by Mr. Calver, one of the richest and most influential men in London. He is also the leader of the British Mafia. His wife is a beautiful Indian woman named Annie Varghese.

To save him from the eyes of PAVEL, Ryu Shi Oh was placed in the same room as Mr. Calver's only daughter's VIP floor.

He underwent surgery and successfully had the bullet removed. Now he is in the ICU.

Read to find out more

With Regards Black Rose Your cute Author

With Regards
Black Rose
Your cute Author