Chapter:- Eighteen

A month later...

It has been a month since Ryu Shi Oh Proposed to Evangeline...

She was discharged from the hospital after 2 weeks.

Now they are in Calvers Mansion...

Mr and Mrs Calver were happy for them...

Tomorrow is their wedding day...

Evangeline is still weak...

Her body has a weak constitution now.

But with her strong and positive mind along with the love and support of Ryu Shi Oh and Her parents, she still recovering.

It was nighttime...

Evangeline was sitting in her swing on the balcony.

Ryu Shi Oh came and saw her looking at the sky

"Why are you sitting in a cold baby? Come inside or else you'll catch a cold." Ryu Shi Oh said

"Shi Oh, come and sit Beside me," Evangeline said

He walked towards her and sat beside her...

"What happened, baby? Are you okay?" Ryu Shi Oh asked

Evangeline hugged his arm and leaned towards him.

"Shi Oh, I feel like Everything is a dream. From meeting you to end up marrying you. I feel scared that it will all be a dream and if I wake up, it will be me alone. I know I'm not alone, I have mamma and daddy. But still, I always felt incomplete. But then You came and made me complete. I'm scared Shi Oh. " Evangeline said with tears in her eyes.

"Eraya, it's not you are lucky. It was me who was blessed to have an angel like you come into my life. I killed people but never thought I would get a second chance. A chance I never expected. But it was the best thing that happened to me. Baby, you are the best thing That happened in my life. I love you. Don't be scared..." Ryu Shi Oh said gently while comforting her.

"I love you too..." Evangeline Replied

They kissed slowly and hugged...

Ryu Shi Oh Pov

It was our wedding day...

The day when My Eraya became mine completely.

I was nervous...

I'm standing on the stage waiting for her to arrive...

Our wedding was held in a palace...

Eraya always wanted a fairytale wedding