Chapter:- Six

Evangeline Eraya POV

"I was born late to my Parents. It was very hard for them to conceive. And I came as a miracle to them. That's what my mamma always says. But I was born prematurely at 7 months. Severe underweight and was incubated for a whole week. But then I started getting healthy and got to a decent weight. Mamma and Dada brought me home. I was happy baby as my Dada says. But very naughty. Mamma quit her career to look After me. Dada took time to spend with me. I was a runner. I never liked to stay put. When I was in 4th grade I started getting Chest pain. But when the doctors checked I was fine. They even told my parents maybe I was acting to get attention from them. So I stopped telling them whenever it hurt but one day in school I got severe pain and fell unconscious. I was not waking up and my pulse was going way low. But With some treatment, I was back to normal pulse. Thats it. My parents rushed me and put me under a full body checkup. Doctors ran a series of checkups and found out I have Rheumatic Heart Disease. But the disease was too spread out. I was put to Homeschooling. I had many heart attacks and failures. There were many times I was pronounced dead. But each time I miraculously recovered. I'm kinda of used to it but my parents are Heartbroken. Their only daughter. The heir to the Calver Family and Mafia. I'm stuck in this sick boy of mine.

I have many regrets in my life. I can't go out. Even if I have to be on constant alert. There Will be an advance ambulance that always follows me around in case something happens.

I have no social life. No Friends. No idea how Friendship occurs. Not a normal life for a 24-year-old girl.

But I always try to stay positive...

But sometimes it hurts... Wish I was normal. Wish to have a normal life Enjoying each stage of my life.

But no I'm stuck here in the hospital unable to do Anything. " I said tears in my eyes

Ryu Shi Oh POV

Her life story...

How much Pain she suffered...

How lonely she was...

Just like me...

Will she survive...

But I can't ask.

But I can't see her in tears either. I slowly cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"I'm not good at comforting people. But Everything will be alright. " I said to her

She replied to me with a smile.

We stayed like that for some time...

Then I took back her to the room. Tucked her in and made her sleep...

I too lay down. But my mind was Shi lingering on her past.

Will I be able to share with her about my past?

Maybe or maybe not.

Let's see what our future holds.

Hope you like my Story...

Keep reading.

Will update you as soon as possible...

With love
Your cute author
Black Rose