Clarifications

"The story will be almost the same for the first volumes, with certain changes made for the convenience of the plot. The first change occurs during the island exam. Unlike the canon, where Ibuki stole Kei's underwear and placed it in Ike's bag, here it was placed in Kiyotaka's bag. This led to the girls and boys hating him, branding him as a pervert, and he was also excluded from the camp. However, the rest remains the same, and the results don't change. 

 There won't be a zodiac exam here. I plan to do it later to streamline certain things. However, Kei's harassment will be the same, except this time Kiyotaka didn't plan the location of the harassment. Instead, he "accidentally" saw Manabe forcing Kei into a bathroom. Kiyotaka recorded it but did nothing to stop them at that moment. He simply let them do as they pleased and watched from a distance, waiting for them to come out so he could use it to his advantage and manipulate Kei as a pawn, which Kei accepted if it meant her protection.

 The sports festival is the same with Kushida's betrayal; Class D was losing, just like in the canon. The only difference is that when Kiyotaka raced against the president, instead of congratulating him, the class criticized him, shouting at him for holding back during the competition. This caused many in the class to hate him because they were giving their all, but he didn't make an effort. The competition ended the same, with Class D losing and Kiyotaka saving Horikita's ass, as always. 

 The paper shuffle went the same, and so did Ryuen's humiliation. The only difference is that despite the beating he received, Ryuen developed a new determination—to defeat Kiyotaka no matter the cost. The mixed training exam will be the same; nothing changes here. The story will start from this point, just before the class voting exam, but first, there will be the zodiac exam. 

 I hope you enjoy it, and if there are any inconsistencies in the plot, feel free to comment so we can address them."