Preparing for the Challenges of the Day

Ayanokouji woke up early, as usual. The dim light of dawn filtered through the curtains of his room, creating a peaceful atmosphere. With precise movements and no notable expression on his face, he got out of bed and stretched, mentally preparing for the day Ayanokouji woke up early, as usual. The dim light of dawn filtered through the curtains of his room, creating a tranquil atmosphere. With precise movements and no notable expression on his face, he got out of bed and stretched, mentally preparing for the day ahead. After a quick shower and a change of clothes, Ayanokouji headed to the dormitory's kitchen. 

He prepared a simple yet nutritious breakfast, mindful of the importance of staying well-fed to face the academic and social challenges that awaited him. With his backpack on his shoulder, he left his room and made his way through the dormitory hallways. Other students were already starting to move, some exchanging morning greetings, while others still seemed trapped in the drowsiness of sleep.

 Ayanokouji walked with determination towards the classroom building, his mind occupied with thoughts about the class dynamics and the strategies he could employ in the upcoming exams. He maintained his neutral expression, as always, concealing his true thoughts behind a mask of calm. Upon entering the classroom, he headed to his usual seat, ready to face another day at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School.

The morning at the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School progressed at its usual frenetic pace. Students filled the classroom, taking their seats while chatting animatedly about recent events and the challenges that lay ahead.

**Horikita: ** Good morning, Ayanokouji-kun. Are you ready for the exam?

 **Ayanokouji: ** Yes, it seems like it will be interesting. And you?

 **Horikita: ** Of course. I don't think I need to worry about being the VIP.

 **Ayanokouji: ** Well, the same goes for me, I'm not the VIP, so you won't have to worry about that. I received a message this morning. It seems I am free from VIP responsibilities.

 **Horikita: ** (nodding) Same for me. So, how do you plan to approach this exam? **Ayanokouji: ** As always, I will observe and make decisions in the moment. There's no need to worry too much. **Horikita: ** (smiling slightly) I guess everyone has their approach. 

After the brief conversation, we focused on the class that would soon begin. Ayanokouji immersed himself in his routine, taking out his books and notebooks from his backpack. He took a seat in the last row right next to the window, where he usually sat, maintaining a calculated distance from the murmurs and conversations of others. As he flipped through a book about the upcoming lesson, his analytical gaze settled on the board, where the date and schedule for the day were displayed.

After the day's lessons ended at noon, Horikita and Ayanokouji met to discuss strategies for the upcoming special exam. Ayanokouji, maintaining his seemingly relaxed attitude, sat next to Horikita and initiated the conversation.

 "So, what are your thoughts on the upcoming exam, Horikita? Do you have any strategies in mind?" asked Ayanokouji, with his calm yet alert gaze. Horikita, focused on the imminent challenge, responded, "I'm thinking of focusing on collaboration. If we work together as a class, we should be able to overcome any challenge that arises.

"Ayanokouji nodded. "Yes, collaboration is key." "Hey, Horikita. Ready for the Dragon Class meeting?" Horikita, though visibly concerned, nodded. "Yes, we should discuss our strategies and make sure everyone is aware of what we'll be facing." Ayanokouji, still not revealing his cards, responded nonchalantly. "Well, I'll also prepare for my group, but don't worry too much. This exam shouldn't be too complicated."Focused on her strategic perspective, Horikita did not notice the subtle cunning in Ayanokouji's eyes. Both continued their discussion, with Horikita unaware of Ayanokouji's true intentions for the special exam. While Horikita delved into Dragon Class planning, Ayanokouji stepped away, his phone in hand. He had an important message to review before his own meeting with the Rabbit Class, which would begin in a few hours. The machinery of strategies and secrets was in full motion, and Ayanokouji was determined to stay one step ahead.