Chapter 1

Finally Found My Prince (Niall Horan Fan Fic)

Chapter 1

*Angelica's POV*

I gave the lady my ticket as I walked through the gate. I looked back and smiled.

I was going to miss them... maybe I should stay.

No, I thought to myself, you've waited to long to turn back now.

I walked onto the plane and sat down. I turned my phone onto airplane mode and played This by Ed Sheeran.

This is the start of something beautiful

This is the start of something new

You are the one who'd make me lose it all

You are the start of something new, oh

I had started to doze off when one of the flight attendants tapped my shoulder.

"Miss, the sir two rows ahead of you bought you a beer." She said with a perky smile.

I gladly took the drink and thanked her. I took a sip and was about to turn my music back on when I thought I should thank the man that bought me this.

We were high enough in the air where I could walk to the bathroom so I grabbed my phone and slipped into my back pocket. I slowly walked to the bathroom, not wanting to fall over. Once I got into the bathroom I locked the door.

I looked in the mirror to make sure I at the least looked descent. My dirty blond wavy hair was in a side braid. My hazel eyes were framed by some black eyeliner that kind of smudged, but I was to lazy to fix it. My I Hate Mondays top stopped right above my belly button. I had a pair of Hollister dark wash shorts on and my Steve Madden gold sandals, I looked okay... I guess.

I started to walk back to my seat but stopped to rows ahead of mine. I looked at the row and noticed there was only one person sitting there. I took a closer look at him and realized that I knew him, but from where?

He was asleep so I studied his blond, glowing hair. It fell perfectly onto his forehead. He had a red polo shirt on paired with khaki's. I was about to go back to my seat when he woke up.

I knew who he was.

*Author's Note *

Hello my name is Erika and this is my first fan fic.

Sorry to leave you with a cliff hanger but I enjoy teasing you.

Well anyways thanks for reading AND PLEASE VOTE!!!

I will try to update at the least once a day!

Love you guys and please give me feedback.