Chapter 3

Chapter 3

* Niall POV *

I ran my finger through her beautiful hair, she looked so peaceful while sleeping.

I remembered I still had her phone in my hand and took the opportunity before she woke up. I slid my finger over the unlock symbol . Password.... ummmm. What's her password. I typed in the only thing I knew about her.

Izzy.

Unlocked. While she was pulling up the picture of Izzy I thought I had saw a picture of One Direction. I clicked on the photos symbol and giggled slightly as I saw hundreds of pictures of the lads and I.

I exited out and went to her contacts. I didn't know what to put myself under,

Guy from the Plane, nah.

Niall Horan, no I sound to serious

.

Finally it hit me,

The Sexy Irish, with a little clover and heart at the end.

I typed my number in and hurried to lock the phone once I felt Angelica slightly move.

She stretched her arms out and fluttered her eyes open. She looked at me and smiled.

"Did you sleep well sleeping beauty?"

"Hahaha, yes your comfortable." She said her hazel eyes looking at me with a slight twinkle.

"Wanna play a game?"

"Um... sure, okay."

"Ok how about truths!"

"Ya, sounds fun."

"What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Either teal or baby blue, what about you?"

"I'm more of a green guy, you know go Ireland!" I mentally smacked myself in the face, go Ireland, I sounded like a dweeb.

It went back and forward like this for the next hour. It felt like I knew her forever, not like I had just met her three hours ago.

There was something different about her.

She was just so...

soo..um....

perfect, but not the the model perfect, a different perfect.

*******************************************************************************************

Hey so sorry this was just a crappy filler.

My friends kept bugging me to update.

Thank for reading and please give me some feedback.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

4 VOTES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!

-Erika <3