Chapter 1

Sorry sir plz forgive me ...

I SAID HANDS OUT ..

Hit**

Hit**

Sorry sir ..plzz I will not do it again ..

Fast I don't have a full day for you ..

______________________________________

It's been a month since Jungkook returned to Korea,he is in Senior class with yn and jimin but he  don't  know about them  cuz it's been 7 years they were in  touch but there family  still talking to each other and also yn and jimin  doesn't know jungkook full name as they used to call him bunny or kokiee,so they also have not idea about him ..

And Taehyung came korea 3 days ago  ....and now he is became  director of school as they are owner of school but he also don't know that yn is in same school ,he wanted to go her home as see them but he was so busy so he taught after do all things he visit them ..

***********************************

2 days ago --

Alarm rang....

Yn throw a alarm and back to sleep

(Yoongi is not at home he went to another city for his work and it's been 2 years ,he visits in a month or 2.month and yn parents loves her so she don't have any fear of them ..)

After 30 min ...

Yn wake up kid ...

Mumma 2 min more....

Baby you are gonna late for school ..

Mmmmmmm...

Jimin is waiting for you .. yn wake up ..

She check time its 8 a.m and her school starts on that time ...

She runs towards washroom and did her morning routine then changed her uniform ..

Hyy Jiminshii   yn said ...

What hyy huh  ? Did you check time ? Jimin said ...

Sorry... yn said ...

And what I do with your sorry your sorry can't save us from punishment Jimin said ...

Yahh jimishii did you forget  who made us late yesterday  yn said ...

Heheee ...ok let's go now jimin said ...

Yn smirk ...

Your breakfast Ms Min said ...

She gave both  them sandwich and they eat that in their way while  running for school...

They went in front of  school and breathing heavily ..

Hyy friendss... Soobin said ...

You are also late ...yn said ..

Not me but ,he point his finger towards jisso and mingyu ...

Guys seriously I can't believe yn said...

What believe huh ?? We are crime partners you know jisso said and laughed ...

After that all of them went inside ..

They are more 15 or 18 students who are late they were standing in one horizental line ...

Then one black car came Taehyung on this car but neither he and nor yn saw each other ...

PT sir came and hit them .. then said do 5 laps ...