Chapter 7: Let's fucking gooooooooo

The three Smgs decided to travel together with Mario and Meggy because Meggy  is strong and Mario would be an entertainment for the 24 hours they'd have to wait.  Smg3 decided to pack baked beans, coffee and of course: his Notebook.

"I'm sorry Eggdog but this adventure is a little to dangerous for a smol egg like you." , He told the small Dog.

Smg4 packed random snacks, a camera and his phone. He even tried to pack his PC but it just couldn't fit into one single bag. Smg5 only stole some weapons from her brother.

"We'll have to protect ourselfes!" , she explained.

 Meggy packed fresh clothes, 3 pacets of instant noodles and  a ink-gun (Or whatever this thing is called) while Mario ONLY packed spaghetti.

"Mario...you can't bring ONLY spaghetti." , Meggy stated.

"You cannot stop Mario!!" , Mario screamed in return a instantly wrapped his arms around his bag to protect his spaghetti.

After everyone said their goodbyes they started setting up the Au-machine.

"Oow! What was that for dude!?" , Smg5 screamt.

"We needed a hair." , 3 responsed with a amused smirk.

"Oh...shit..."

"What. did. you. do?" , Meggy asked.

"I thought we needed blood..."

"Are you serious?" , 4 asked, trying very hard not to laugh.

"Why do I have to be surrounded by idiots!?" , Smg3 cried.

They ended up using the blood instead.

"Okay, everyone ready?" , Smg5 asked, wanting to press the blinking button.

"Yup!"

"Mhm..."

"Yeah."

"Oh yeah!"

5 pressed the button and they were surrounded by a bright light. After something that felt like a decade there was a "plop!" and they were gone.

***

Hiiii :D

I will finaly write about the AUs XD I'm exited!! Anyways,

bye bye, have a great time

-Issa