Chapter 4: The Notebook-disaster

(The next Saturday at 3 am)

Silent. This is a verb no one would usualy use to describe the castle but at 3 am things are different. Usualy. But this morning Smg5 came stormed into the silent castle and screamt:

"Guys!! Wake up, I got great news!!"

Nothing. Suddenly Saiko appeared from behind Smg5.

"Let me handle this for you." , she took a deep breath and: "WAKE UP YOU LAME ASS B!TCHES OR I WILL KICK YOU IN YOUR STINKY ASSES!!!!"

Not even a minute passed and everyone was awake in the living room.

"How the...?" , Smg5 asked , amazed by how well this went.

Smg4 looked at the clock and said: "Usualy you wake us up at 3 pm not 3 am Saiko, did something happen??"

"This is normal here!?!" , Smg5 thought to herself.

"I don't know. Ask Smg5. She tried to wake ya sleepy heads up." , Saiko answered Smg4's question calmly.

 "Yup! Cuz I got great news!" , Smg5 exclaimed , clearly proud on whatever she had done. "I managed to steal the Notebook of my Brother Smg3 and for 5$ I will tell each of you something he wrote about 'cha!"

"Oh! oh! Mario wants to know what Smg3 thinks about him!!" , Mario said exited.

"5$." , Smg5 said plainly.

"Hmpf...okay there you go." , Mario mumbled, giving Smg5 a 5-dollar-bill.

 (How do you spell this!?)

"Thank you :)! So lemme see... There we go! "Mario he's...complicated. Its not easy to explain how his brain works you know? Like: usualy he's as dumb as a rock but when you hurt his friends and/or spaghetti he'll kick your ass to venus!"
Thats it." , Smg5 said with a plastered smile on her face.

"True." , Mario said proud. Meanwhile some others gave nodds or were laughing.

"What about me?" , Meggy asked.

"Ahh yes, he wrote something like: " Meggy is like the sporty Friend in the group. she is short, terrible at cooking and has kind of a temper but when you get to know her she's only a smol bean."" , 5 read out. " And now my 5$."

Meggy handed Smg5 her 5 dollars and said: "May I ask you how you find that information so quickly?"

"Well, my bro is pretty good at describing stuff. But he's also a lazy ass, so he just made a page with his opinion on all of ya." , 5 explained.

"Can I hear mine now?" Smg4 asked.

"Nah. You go last."

"Why??" 4 cried. (Poor dude :( )

"Because  yours is probably the funniest." , Smg5 answered with a smirk.

"Uhg fine.."

And after that everyone got their turn until everyone exept Smg4 had heard Smg3's opinion.

"Okay and now as the last of us Smg4 may know 3's thoughts!" , 5 said with a reporter-voice.

Everybody was staring at Smg5, who was standing on top of a table in the center of the room.She read: "You can describe Smg4 with 3 simple words: bisexual, annoying and bean. You probably wonder why, well first : I know he's bi since meme school so don't say "You dont know that meh meh meh" second: He is the most annoying person i have ever met in my entire life and last but not least: Bean. Ya know just bean. Its pretty hard to describe the word bean. It has a lot of meanings but at this point it probably just describes innocence, cuteness or kindness."

"Why was my text so much longer?" , 4 asked with the slightest tone of red showing off on his cheeks.

"Okay, I admit: I am making this as short as I can. But only because I have to bring his Notebook back or else I'm dead where I stand!"

The noise of a door being opened very VERY agressive was heard and everyone stared at Smg5 with a mix of slight fear and pity.

"He's right behind me isn't he?" , 5 cried while closing her eyes.

Smg3 grabbed Smg5 by her shoulders and shook her violently. 

"You little motherfucker! You are here for not even a week and already make me want to kill you! Now give me my Notebook back!" , 3 screamed very angry causing 5 to flinch a litte as he started screaming. He continiued a little more calm: "I will do ya'll a favor and leave to drink a coffee. When I come back I want this event never to be spoken about ever again. Got it?"  After this he stormed out of the castle.

***

Hi guys! I think this chapter didnt end very well but i couldnt come up with anything better. I wanted to write something more about the other members but thought it would take to much time so i'll basicly describe the important characters most and the others not so often. 

bye :)

-Issa