Prolouge

It was a dark and stormy night when Smg3 returned to the showgrounds. He hesitantly opened the doors to the castle and got in. He expected everyone to be asleep so he was caught off guard when he saw Mario sitting on the couch. 

"Hey." , 3 said as calm as he could but everyone could've heard the nervousity in his voice.

Mario turned his head into 3's direction with a shocked look on his face.

"Hey!? You've been gone for 5 fcking months and the only thing you got to say to Mario is "Hey"!? We've been worried sick man!"

Smg3 was sure suprised to hear all that from someone like Mario and it took him some time to think of an acceptable answer. "Look, I'm sorry, okay?" , he managed to choke out after some time.

 Slowly everyone came out of their rooms. Some ran to Smg3 happily, some screamed at him in anger, asking him where he'd been. But 3 couldn't focus on anything around him because no matter where he looked he just couldn't spot Smg4. Suddenly he felt someone hugging him from behind him.

"For the love of god, I swear I will never let you go ever again!"

Smg3 knew this voice quite well but it somehow sounded different than usual

Smg3 knew this voice quite well but it somehow sounded different than usual. Not as cheery and quirky more like... a mix of happiness and anger but also kinda teary. 3 turned around and looked into Smg4's , teary , blue eyes. He hugged the person back and felt his heart skip a beat.

"4.", Smg3 said, trying to keep a straight face but he couldn't help but tear up a little at the sight of his friend.

He bend down to the height of 4's ear and whispered:

"Honestly scrub, I missed ya."

Then he chuckled and wiped a small tear. It's not like everybody had to see him like this right now. 

"Wow, your voice is hella deep!" , Smg4 laughed, a tear rolling down his cheek.

But the sweet reunion ended as soon as it started when a loud noise filled the almost silent showgrounds. Everybody ran outside, 3 and 4 on the front. Near the forest was a giant hole in the ground.

"What the...?" , Smg4 asked sounding very confused about what just happened. 

Slowly Smg3 got closer to the hole. Suddenly a female voice came out of the hole:

"Ooooww...That shit hurt bad man..."   

Somehow it sounded familiar... After some silence a girl at the age of 20 came out of the hole and stepped into the low light of the moon. She was very tall even though she sounded like a 15-year-old. Her messy black hair hid under a purple beanie with a bomb-patch on it. Her clothes wer dirty and scrapped and her light purple eyes shined a light red in the moonlight.

"Cucaracha!?" , Smg3 screamed at the strange girl.

Her eyes widened and she shouted: "Hermano!? I thought you were dead?"

(Quick explanaition: Cucaracha means Cockroach in Spanish and  Hermano means Brother SMG5 and 3 often speak spanish with eachother)

"Uhhhm, 3? Do you know that girl??", Smg4 asked with confusion in his voice.

"Know me!? I am his sister!" , the girl protested.

"Whu...?" 

Some confused looks and muffled conversations passed between the crew-members.

"Oh my fucking god 5..." , Smg3 said, trying hard not to laugh.

After he got a hold of himself again, he grabbed the girls arm and lead her inside. Once everyone got back in and let the hole-girl take a shower 4 spoke again:

"Well 3, looks like you got a lot of explaining to do."

***

Hiiii! This my be my longest chapter so far and I'm pretty proud :) So my Friend and I came up with an interesting AU-idea wich I am trying to put in this book. There will be a lot of Smg34 included in this book ( I always feel way too cheesy writing about romance :,) )but its mainly about an OC wich we intend to call Smg5.  You could have possibly heard of a youtuber with the same name and I just wanted to make clear that this AU has NOTHING to do with her channel! Its a bit confusing at first but I'll try to explain everything as good as I can.  I am also very sorry that the characters wont be as silly as on the Smg4 channel but i will still try my best!

So thanks you all for your patience and help! See ya in the next chapter!! :D

Update: I'm sorry Venta, I had to murder Jerry :(

-Issa