Chapter 6: Smg1 and Smg2 visit

(The next day)

3, 4 and 5 were waiting together in 4's room. 5 was laying on Smg4's bed with her head hanging upside down. She was talking to 4 who was laying on the floor. Smg3 was sitting at Smg4's desk, his head resting on his arms. His eyes were closed.

Suddenly the door burst open and Smg1 and Smg2 entered the room. 3's eyes snapped open.

"Are they here already?" , he asked with a yawn.

"Morning sleepyhead. And yes, they arrived."  , Smg4 said in return.

Smg3 groaned and slammed his head onto the the table.

"So you must be 1 and 2 right?" , Smg5 asked without minding the others.

"Yup! We're the memeguardians in persona! And who are you? I've never seen you before..." , Smg2 said with a smile.

"I'm Smg5! 3's adoptive sister." 

"Oh. I never knew Smg3 had a sister but nice to met you anyway!" , Smg1 said.

"Yeah. But let's get straight to the point..."

*Skip to when they explained everything bcs I'm a lazy ass*

"...And now we wanna find out where I'm from." , Smg5 finished the story.

"So you're expecting us to be able to travel through time and space? To easily break the rules of physics??" , Smg1 said with a serious look. "Well then its your lucky day! Because we just finished our newest invention! We wanted to name it: AU.master.300!!"

"That's a horrible name..." , 3 sighed into his arms, tired.

"Are you SHURE this thing will work?" , Smg4 asked skeptical.

"We never tested it before but I indeed think it'll work out perfectly! BUT in the end it's still your choice." , 2 shrugged.

"We're in!" , Smg5 said.

"Great! Let me explain how it works: You just have to put some of your DNA in this smol pocket and the machine will generate a route to the AU you were from. You'll have to travel through more than one AU to get to yours. It's like when you are on a long ride and you have to pass multiply citys to get to the one you wanna say at. To travel to the next universe on the list you have to press this little button. When it's green you can keep traveling. When it's red you'll have to wait. Once the button turned red you will have to wait 24 hours 'till you are able to continiue."

"Sounds easy enough!" , 5 said with a confident smile.

"Oh damn! Already so late?? Sorry lads, we gotta go!", 1 said and the two memeguardians left shortly after.

***

Hi guys :) I have a big problem writing this chaper because I lost my notes again ( Don't hate me Venta :d ) and I always forget who's 1 and who's 2 :,) Does that make me a bad person? :,D

I'm soooo exided to write about the universes!
Bye :)

-Issa