5

Third person Pov

Mating seasons is very intense for werewolves mainly because their inner wolf will stop at nothing to mate with their imprint. When wolves mate they mate for life so once they have their heart set on someone their bond to them forever whether they return the feelings of love or not they would still be around to be their friend, pick them up when they fall and protect them.

Darrian laid on his couch feeling sick but he knew what was really happening to him. Darrians skin got hotter and his inner wolf was craving Ethan. He wanted to go over to his house but just one glance of the other male might make him go crazy. Tyler soon walked into to Darrian's house with a smile on his face but darrian glared at him. "You alright? Ethan was worried" Tyler says.

"I lost control and I knew I would which was the whole reason I brought you" darrian says and Tyler plays with his hair nervously. "Sorry I just ain't seen Ethan in awhile so I guess I got distracted" Tyler says. "Mhm talking to Ethan or David" darrian says and tyler looked down. "Man stop that's not important" Tyler says.

"You do realize your not getting rid of him now right" darrian says. "Man whatever I'm not the one who gotta stay in all month cause of mating season" Tyler says and darrian groans. "Man shut up this is serious" darrian says feeling his body heat up again like it had earlier.

Mating season would be difficult for him especially since he had to keep his distance from the very person he had been craving.

To keep it a stack I have no clue what I'm doing 😭

Hope ya'll enjoyed