11

Third Person Pov 

Darrian was having a war with himself mad at himself for confessing to ethan that he was in love with him. Sure he backtracked from it but what if ethan didn't believe him and now knows the truth. Darrian felt himself having flashes of the dream he had and when he lost control he wanted ethan so bad but he knew he couldn't have him. Darrian grabbed his phone calling tyler aka the only person who could help him in this moment. 

Currently tyler was play fighting with david. David soon pinned tyler down with them both looking into each others eyes. What david felt for tyler was different he always thought people were lying when they said when you find the one everything changes. "Let me go" Tyler says with a laugh. There was so much david wanted to do and say but he was interrupted by the phone ringing. 

Tyler picked it up and was trying to calm darrian down. "Maybe you should tell him" Tyler says and darrian frowns. "I can't" Darrian says. "Um you technically already did" Tyler points out. "No I told him i didn't mean it and my wolf was acting up" Darrian says and tyler groans. "Why!?! Just tell him your gonna have to eventually" Tyler says. "You don't get it!" Darrian says before raising an eyebrow hearing tyler talking to someone. 

"Who's that?" Darrian asks. "Oh just david" Tyler says and darrian playfully rolled his eyes knowing what was happening. "Seriously tell him you have to" Tyler says and darrian sighs before hanging up. Darrian then heard some soft knocks and opened the door being met with ethan. "i-" Darrian starts but his cut off by ethans lips on his. Ethan had a tight grip on his shirt kissing him passionately. 

A part of darrian was hoping this was a dream again and he'd wake up to ethan sleeping on the couch cause once they got to a certain point there was no turning back. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed