8

Third person Pov

"Darrian!" Ethan yelled but darrian kept running he ended up going into his wolf form and running as fast as he could until he was surrounded by nothing but nature listening to the sounds of the wind and birds so he could calm down. He turned back into his human form resting against a tree while taking deep breaths. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened how could he let that happen.

"Darrian" Ethan says and darrian looked up shocked making them be face to face. Darrian looked down at Ethan's neck that he had marked before dashing off. "I'm sorry" darrian says honestly and his hands started shaking after what just happened and Ethan being this close he felt himself losing it again. "It's ok" Ethan says grabbing Darrian's hands making them stop shaking.

It was crazy how Ethan was the one driving him crazy but also the one to calm him down. "What's going on? You been distant and now this" Ethan sage and darrian sighs. He wants to tell Ethan he really does but if he does it'll ruin everything and he didn't want his imprint to impact Ethan's feelings towards him.

He didn't want Ethan to feel like he HAD to be with him just because he was his imprint. "Ethan there's something you don't know about me and if you knew it could probably change everything" darrian says. "Nothing could change us you hear me? I love you ok and whatever it is we can move past this" Ethan says. "Naw we can't you don't get it" Darrian says.

"Ethan I-I-I think we should go back to my house" darrian says looking away and Ethan sighed. "Alright" Ethan says and darrian felt disappointed in himself. He knows he should say something but he just can't at least not yet.

Hope ya'll enjoyed