15

Third person pov

Ethan walks into Darrian's home and quickly noticed how messy the place was most people would take that as a sign to leave but Ethan was determined to speak with his friend and make things right. He wanted to truly speak more on the whole imprinting thing and what they would do moving forward. Ethan still felt like a dummy for not noticing sooner.

He just thought Darrrian was like a protective big brother but looking back it was so obvious. The long stares, occasional jealousy and how clingy he was it all made sense. Ethan walked into Darrian's room seeing him in the corner of the room with his head in his hands. Ethan walked over before kneeling down to him and grabbing his hands.

Darrians head snapped up quickly and his inner wolf was going crazy at the other male being so close. The sweet scent of vanilla was growing stronger and it took all his self control not to pin Ethan to the floor and-he couldn't even finish the thought knowing he might act on it.

"We don't need space from each other what we need is to talk" Ethan says. "A-about" darrian asks. "Everything and most importantly what we gone do moving forward" Ethan answers and Darian takes a deep breath trying to calm his wolf knowing Ethan was right they needed to talk.

Hope ya'll enjoyed