chapter five

"Zelda, wait"

Oh my God, what now.

"Zelda the principal called for you" Damien shouted tryin to catch his breath.

"What for" I asked.

" I dunno he just asked me to call you, don't forget to tell me all about it" he winked.

"And why would I tell you" I replied pushing him outta my way.

Why would the principal want to see me, could it be about the tournament. I hesitated then opened the door, sitting there was my stepmom and my step sister.

"Zelda, I would like you to show Makaila to her room" he started.

I felt my blood boil, is this why he called me here, to take that dog of a sister to her..., where the f**k is her room🤬.

" I don't know where her room is" I answered.

" she would be staying in your room, so hurry up and pack your stuff" my stepmother said giving me a wicked grin.

Oh I wish I could rip her stupid fake eyelashes out, but I had to hold my anger in.

"What, where would I stay if she moves into my room?".

"You will be staying in room 418" the principal replied.

"There is no way I'm staying in that awful room" I yelled.

"You have no choice" my stepmom smirked.

I glared at them and stormed out. Why does she always have to ruin my life, yeah I know she's a witch but this is too much.

Everybody in this campus knows about the dangerous things that happens to the people that have lived in room 418, even for someone like me it still sends shivers through my spine.

I went to my room to start packing then headed to the awful room, no one has ever been there since the incident, now I know I would be the next victim.😰